Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#325881 by EphelDuath666
Mon May 29, 2017 11:28 am
Dunkelheit wrote:what have I missed

well, fuck me sideways and call me Melissa.....Nick! How's it going, man?
#325883 by EphelDuath666
Mon May 29, 2017 2:34 pm
hmm, so a lot has happened, eh? Does that mean you're not listening to Black Metal anymore and have gone full dubstep instead, or...? :P Heh. Good to see you, man and welcome back! :)
#325937 by Bookwyrm83
Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:49 am
Today I played with five happy greyhounds and a vizsla with ADHD.

Then I helped my sister's fiancé skin a deer leg, which got awkward when we found maggots in the coagulated muscle where the limb had been severed (new ones that hadn't done much damage, so we only needed to cut them off along with the excess fat and unusable portions).

Playing with dogs was, of course, much more fun.
#325943 by stubear280
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:45 pm
Hey all, it's been a long time since I've visited this place and I've missed it. Life got insane there for a while, but I hope you all are doing lovely.
#325969 by Bookwyrm83
Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:35 am
I know I have the movie on both remastered DVD and Blu-Ray, but there is something so gratifying about watching the original Texas Chain Saw Massacre on a proper 35mm film print from the 70's, even if it is scratched to hell, faded in parts and the audio sometimes cuts out.
Feels more authentic and in no way detracts from the experience. If anything, it almost makes it better.
It was playing tonight as a tribute to Tobe Hooper and the theatre was packed. Not surprised it was mostly metal heads; not complaining, either. :twisted:
#325970 by EphelDuath666
Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:59 pm
I'll watch TCM next month I think. I'll make that part of my Shocktober movie marathon, watching horror movies only all October long (aside from BR2049, that is).
#325974 by Bookwyrm83
Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:41 pm
That feeling when you decide to look up an old post for nostalgia and spend over an hour going through old entries in various threads.
#326000 by swervedriver
Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:22 am
Damn, I just keep forgetting to check in here. Life just keeps on interfering, mainly in a good way though. Hope you're all well. :)

Canada's a lovely country by the way, I can see how it inspired certain Dev songs.
#326001 by EphelDuath666
Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:32 pm
swervedriver wrote:Damn, I just keep forgetting to check in here. Life just keeps on interfering, mainly in a good way though. Hope you're all well. :)

Canada's a lovely country by the way, I can see how it inspired certain Dev songs.

hey Pimster! Hope you're well yourself! Not much going on here aside from annoying neighbours :chain:
#326004 by Bookwyrm83
Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:55 am
Yesterday I read that Malcolm Young had died. This was was sad news, especially since his brother George had passed on only a month ago. Farewell to another rock legend.

This evening I read that Charles Manson died. I can honestly say that I don't care all that much. Surprised he lasted this long, really.