Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#293490 by Lettuce
Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:19 pm
NEW FORUM GAME THREAD TING!

Played this with some friends and their kids while waiting for the fireworks on NYE and we got some pretty ridiculous ones...mostly from the kids. Fun for all the family innit!

If you're not sure on the rules, it's simple- come up two pretty unappetising scenarios that the next poster has to chose from; if they wish they may explain their reasons, then they follow by coming up with two of their own and the game ensues! Keep it moderately clean, mind...

I'll start:

Would you rather have an albatross pecking at your face every morning for the rest of your life;

ORRRRRRRRRR

A full-size grandfather clock for a leg.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGO!
#293491 by Tyroshai
Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:35 pm
Grandfather clock for a leg so dickheads don't need to ask me for the time.

Would you rather...shave your legs with a potato peeler or listen to nothing but 'Thong Song' by Sisqo for the rest of your days?
#293494 by Lettuce
Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:56 pm
Thong Song! *grinds*

Would you rather be hit in the back of the head with a dessert spoon once every four hours every day for the rest of your life, or eat a yacht?
#293497 by sylkicks
Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:22 pm
Desert spoon. It'd keep life interesting... And keep me alert. You know, against all those seeking my death.

Now, would you rather drown in a tub of mayonnaise OR be stoned to death with fish?
#293503 by Bookwyrm83
Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:07 am
What kind of fish? But I'd go with the latter, as weirdly I'd imagine it to be less painful.

Ok, would you rather be forced to work in the sun in a desert summer without sunscreen for a fortnight, or be forced to listen to James Blunt's "You're Beautiful" on an unending loop for a month?
#293524 by Lettuce
Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:03 am
The former, I don't burn! B)

Would you rather have your first born child absolutely terrified of your face, or everyone else in the world EXCEPT for your first born child terrified of your face?
#293526 by Tyroshai
Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:18 am
Ung, I dunno...Either. People are already terrified of my face. If I ever have a child (which is most unlikely) it'd have a lifetime to get used to my face. I'll go with the former option.

Would you rather...eat an old, smelly bag of dicks or skydive naked?
Dicks are dicks. And they smell.
Exposure may well burn and lacerate the flesh nekkid skydiving, so. Think carefully.
#293528 by djskrimp
Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:15 am
Tyroshai wrote:Ung, I dunno...Either. People are already terrified of my face. If I ever have a child (which is most unlikely) it'd have a lifetime to get used to my face. I'll go with the former option.

Would you rather...eat an old, smelly bag of dicks or skydive naked?
Dicks are dicks. And they smell.
Exposure may well burn and lacerate the flesh nekkid skydiving, so. Think carefully.

I like feeling unencumbered, so freeballin' while freefallin' it is.

Would you rather: Have to sit through 2 hours of crabcore covers of an album that just leaked and you hadn't heard yet from an artist you love before you could listen to fav artist

or

have to give up ever listening to one old album by a favorite artist before you could listen to the new one?
#293532 by sylkicks
Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:26 am
Eh, probably crab core. I can suffer through two hours.

Would you rather be Mr. Townsend's live suit jacket (which I think we've all caught a whiff of :D)

OR

Have your face be the face of Ryan's bass drum.
#293537 by Tyroshai
Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:06 am
sylkicks wrote:Eh, probably crab core. I can suffer through two hours.

Would you rather be Mr. Townsend's live suit jacket (which I think we've all caught a whiff of :D)

OR

Have your face be the face of Ryan's bass drum.

Face in the druuuuuum

Would you rather...Get a 'prince albert' (or female equivalent) or listen to a baby screaming nonstop via an LRAD in your house for 14 days and nights?
#293563 by Billy Rhomboid
Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:15 pm
Tyroshai wrote:
Would you rather...Get a 'prince albert' (or female equivalent) or listen to a baby screaming nonstop via an LRAD in your house for 14 days and nights?

I have three children. Only 14 days and nights? cakewalk.

Would you rather... rim Eric Pickles or perform Lulu onstage with Lou and the boys?
#293588 by Bookwyrm83
Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:20 pm
Sadist. I'd go with performing Lulu, so I can say Actively Despises You to Lou Reed's face.

Would you rather...
Be stuck in a glass cage covered in wasps for 5 minutes, or perform The White Album completely naked and alone with a shoddy acoustic guitar in front of 5 thousand people?
#293591 by Octillus
Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:22 pm
As made evident by many sources, I have no shame and will gladly be nude in public. Also, the White Album's far from my favorite, so I'll happily tear it apart with my horrible playing and okay singing.

Would you rather attend and actively participate in either of the following without irony:

-A BNP rally

-A meeting of conspiracy theorists discussing the hidden nazi and satanic imagery in the Denver airport

And yes, I'm a dick.
#293598 by djskrimp
Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:01 pm
Octillus wrote:As made evident by many sources, I have no shame and will gladly be nude in public. Also, the White Album's far from my favorite, so I'll happily tear it apart with my horrible playing and okay singing.

Would you rather attend and actively participate in either of the following without irony:

-A BNP rally

-A meeting of conspiracy theorists discussing the hidden nazi and satanic imagery in the Denver airport

And yes, I'm a dick.

Talking with conspiracy theorists? SIGN ME UP!!!!!

Would you rather: Know the day of your passing, but not the why

or

Know the why of your passing, but not the when?
#293605 by Tyroshai
Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:42 pm
djskrimp wrote:Would you rather: Know the day of your passing, but not the why

or

Know the why of your passing, but not the when?

Know the day, and inform no-one...I don't care for the why. Then I can get done all I can, make sure everyone I'm leaving behind will be okay and live the fuck out of life.

Would you rather...Lose the ability to reproduce or the ability to orgasm?
Easy one, I'm sure.