Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#294062 by Bill Black
Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:36 am
Hey y'all. I'm Bill Black.

I first came across Devin performing for SYL at the Download festival a few years back. His stage persona was like no other and I was instantly hooked. I then heard Ziltoid.... loved it and still loving it. I'm still quite unfamiliar with the back catalogue, but extremely familiar with the aforementioned and the latest four albums. Saw DTP twice, and acoustic Dev once last year, and thankfully got the chance to shake his hand and thank him for being an inspiration.

I'm also a music producer (I've been producing for a few years over different genres under different guises) and multi-instrumentalist, and I'm working on two different projects atm, my solo metal/heavy project being quite Gojira influenced. I also produce electronic stuff. Check out my Juular remix.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUund9G38jg&context=C3edb822ADOEgsToPDskKsOPPHgY8HHKsNrBqugJKO.

Damn looking forward to Epicloud, Ghost 2, Z2, and all the other releases yet to come. I also aim to collaborate with Devin in someway sometime in the future. Looking forward to that too.

Peace.