Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#309508 by Spoonerismz
Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:32 am
Hello all, I'm Spoon, but just call me Evan because I doubt anyone wants to feel like they're talking to an inanimate object on the internet of all places.

I guess I should state the obvious, but yes, I do love Devin and everything about his music. As a musician, he's one of my biggest idols and I'm always ecstatic whenever he even mentions something about his new music. I had always heard about him through high school through friends on the internet. I remember the first song I heard was "Earth Day" and while I thought it was cool, I never payed much attention to it. Then some months later Revolver had an article around the time Deconstruction and Ghost were coming around that Devin was offering a small compilation of his music for free, so I took it without hesitation. And the rest is a dreamy love story from there onward.

Other than Devin's music, I like various other music from Muse and U2 to Fallujah and Abigail Williams. I also love Batman, Dragon Age and Star Wars. So really, I'm open to talking about pretty much anything. And if you wanna suggest stuff to me, please feel free to. I love new stuff. =)
#309535 by Zyprexa
Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:38 pm
That's incredibly weird, I'm just listening to Muse right now.

Where in the world are you from? If you have a diverse music taste, you might like Frightened Rabbit. I wrote an article about why they're great but it's pending publication, I'll edit this with the link in it tomorrow when it's up. Listen to anything from "The Winter of Mixed Drinks" to start (or check out their Soundcloud!). I just think that literally anybody could get into this band. I want to see if my theory is correct.

By the way, welcome! I'm a menace so don't be seen talking to me. :D
#309552 by Octillus
Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:27 pm
Zyprexa wrote:That's incredibly weird, I'm just listening to Muse right now.

Where in the world are you from? If you have a diverse music taste, you might like Frightened Rabbit. I wrote an article about why they're great but it's pending publication, I'll edit this with the link in it tomorrow when it's up. Listen to anything from "The Winter of Mixed Drinks" to start (or check out their Soundcloud!). I just think that literally anybody could get into this band. I want to see if my theory is correct.

By the way, welcome! I'm a menace so don't be seen talking to me. :D

Fine words to follow
#309561 by Faffy
Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:42 am
Hah, that band was actually quite cool. :D Nice music.

And welcome, Spoon :D