Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#309799 by rdparas
Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:53 am
Hey all, I've been a fan of devin since the vai - sex & religion and man, what a friggin ride its been . Being a vocalist myself, Im always amazed on how dev constantly stays fresh and reinvents himself. Honestly, dev is a one in a million and we should be lucky to have his music in our lives. Ocean machine & Terria are probably my favorite projects of his for different reasons but mainly terria helped me get through 911. I'll never forget getting terria in september of 2001 and while watching the footage of all the chaos listening to olives into mountains on my headphones and being in a friggin trance. As I was able to digest everything I realized that terria was like a roller coaster ride and was somehow therapeutic to me in my recovery over 911. Its weird to explain but it was. Thanks dev

Randy :D
#309856 by Octillus
Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:56 am
Oh I'm not actually from Brooklyn, I'm from the Bay Area of California (Thrash HQ Inc. Ltd.), but I moved out here after having a romantic longing for life, not only in NYC, but for Brooklyn in particular. I grew up being a huge Type O Negative fan, and I don't know, I like places with a rough around the edges charm.

I live in some nebulous neighborhood between Williamsburg, Bedstuy and Bushwick.

My roommate's from around that area though, he says it's nice.