Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#310648 by Falk
Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:01 pm
Ahoy,

Just as the title says, I'm supposed to go to the Retinal Circus, got my tickets since a while, but here's the problem, I'll supposedly stay a few days in London, but I don't know where.
I'm from the east of France, so I'll have to take the train to north of France (76
#310649 by Lettuce
Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:29 pm
London is incredibly easy and not that expensive to travel around, have you tried Clink or The Generator? Even if you have to travel in from Greater London, it does not take long. See this map here, I live at the very bottom of the Northern Line (Morden) and the venue is at Chalk Farm on the same line, takes me about 50 minutes to get there-

Whole map here
#310660 by vaijuju
Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:37 pm
Falk wrote:Ahoy,

Just as the title says, I'm supposed to go to the Retinal Circus, got my tickets since a while, but here's the problem, I'll supposedly stay a few days in London, but I don't know where.
I'm from the east of France, so I'll have to take the train to north of France (76
#311220 by Falk
Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:15 pm
Thanks guys, but I won't go anyway, too bad cuz' it was a present from my bro' from last christmas, an unexpected surprise, but life's been hell for me for most of the year so it was totally out of my mind to set up this trip earlier.

So I have two tickets for sale if anyone's interested, face value. Not sure how it works at the venue, I guess I'd give me and my bro's names to anyone who buys it ? Paypal for payment I guess. Woo, lot of trust involved there :D