Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#311239 by Ferike
Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:45 pm
Hello to everyone. I'm honestly not much of a forum person and I never have been. So I may read more than I speak, but I will be around.
Clearly, I am here because of my adoration for the geniusness that is Devin Townsend. I've enjoyed him since the beginning of his Devin Townsend Project....project. I loved SYL when introduced years ago, and of course DTB. It amazes me how one man can do so much musically when most stop themselves and don't allow themselves to break beyond the natural barrier of fear to fail. He's quite an inspiration for me, honestly as far as his views on life.

As for me, nothing special. I move around a lot- Im from New Jersey, currently residing in Cali. I'm starting out in dog grooming, planning to move to Sweden in 3 or so years with one of my sisters, so I'm in process of learning Swedish. On the side, I aid another sister of mine with her makeup artistry, making prosthetics, modelling for her and some other fun stuff. Really, anything else you wanna know, ask and I shall tell.

:)
#311240 by JuZ
Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:06 pm
Hi there Ferike, welcome aboard!
#311246 by Ferike
Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:21 am
Tack. It's great to be here :D I'm glad I found it.