Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct

Did you puke last weekend?

10%
10%
40%
40%

#22952 by FinnAtLondon
Mon May 17, 2004 7:41 am
Oh yeah, now I remember the tequila. I dont remember puking in that nightclub though. I was fucked.

#22962 by Regal Jenkinson
Mon May 17, 2004 8:00 am
Me walking home was dark. I was staggering everywhere and I got hiccups so I was groaning everytime they attacked.

It was pretty miserable.

#22964 by FinnAtLondon
Mon May 17, 2004 8:02 am
What do i remember... talking bullshit with you in an awful club... tequila... trying to walk to Trafalgar Square to take a bus.... waking up at Bromley.

#22966 by Regal Jenkinson
Mon May 17, 2004 8:06 am
I don't remember saying "bye". I just remember being in the club then squinting at a bus to try and read what number it was and then just getting on it.

This girl had to hold me up on the bus because I was falling everywhere. I was "that guy", which to be fair, I have been a lot of times on the northbound night buses.

I remember the first one I went on. I'd pulled this girl, who turned out to have fucking M.E. and then a riot kicked off. Fun times.

#22967 by Steez
Mon May 17, 2004 8:07 am
I've been drinking Manhattans or what my deceased grandfather would say " Red Dudes" WHoo! Some strong shit. A shot of Bouban whisky, a shot of sweet vermouth, and a little bit of some cherry juice with a cherry on top. Damn its good. My grandfather sure knew how to pick a drink. Other than that been drawing till my hearts content, in the middle of no where in the middle of Arizona. Its great. Hope others had a nice weekend.

#22968 by FinnAtLondon
Mon May 17, 2004 8:07 am
what's M.E?

#22969 by Regal Jenkinson
Mon May 17, 2004 8:09 am
Steez wrote:I've been drinking Manhattans or what my deceased grandfather would say " Red Dudes" WHoo! Some strong shit. A shot of Bouban whisky, a shot of sweet vermouth, and a little bit of some cherry juice with a cherry on top. Damn its good. My grandfather sure knew how to pick a drink. Other than that been drawing till my hearts content, in the middle of no where in the middle of Arizona. Its great. Hope others had a nice weekend.

Doesn't the cherry make it a little, erm, girly.

#22970 by Regal Jenkinson
Mon May 17, 2004 8:12 am
FinnAtLondon wrote:what's M.E?

Chronic fatigue. I reckon she was just lazy.

#22971 by Steez
Mon May 17, 2004 8:13 am
Dude hell na. The cherry just adds a little flavor man. Just try it some time it will kick your ass!

#22973 by FinnAtLondon
Mon May 17, 2004 8:15 am
Regal Jenkinson wrote:
FinnAtLondon wrote:what's M.E?

Chronic fatigue. I reckon she was just lazy.

There's a good amount of violence in the night buses. I try to avoid them. But I was skint and took one. To Bromley. Fuck. Cabs are cool. They dont go to Bromley if you wanna become narcoleptic.

#22975 by Regal Jenkinson
Mon May 17, 2004 8:25 am
You're lucky, Bromley is ok. I went through a phase of waking up at Burnt Oak, a good hour past my stop. Burnt Oak is a horrible industrial waste land.

I once woke up with metal blaring in my ears and this guy with a bald head staring at me, when I looked at him he gave me this creepy slow smile and said: "I just hope the music is good,"

I promptly staggered off the bus and then realised that the only places around me were factories. I just want you to know that I didn't cry.

#22978 by Blazingmonga
Mon May 17, 2004 8:27 am
Night buses are always fun...there is always at least one person totally off their head. It makes for a more entertaining journey home.

#22979 by FinnAtLondon
Mon May 17, 2004 8:28 am
I have also been wandering around Burnt Oak and Edgware. My gf used to live there before I moved to London. Not anymore, it's quite a dull area.

Where abouts did you live?

#22980 by Regal Jenkinson
Mon May 17, 2004 8:31 am
Tufnell Park now, which is near Camden, but in my Burnt Oak walking days I lived in Hendon, which was also pretty dull.

#22982 by FinnAtLondon
Mon May 17, 2004 8:34 am
Hendon is dull as a very dull thing. Worst areas I have lived are:

1. New Cross (scary)
2. Leytonstone (as scary but more dull)