Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct

Did you puke last weekend?

10%
10%
40%
40%
#22895 by FinnAtLondon
Mon May 17, 2004 2:29 am
Very confusing for me. Fell asleep in a bus and woke up at Bromley, a random suburb quite far from central London. The scary thing was that I got no clue where the fuck is "Bromley". After dicking around for half an hour in Bromley and being very drunk, scared and confused, I had my moment of genius! I walked to the other side of the street and took the same bus to opposite direction.

#22896 by Guest
Mon May 17, 2004 2:41 am
Are you sure you recovered completly ?
:)

#22902 by FinnAtLondon
Mon May 17, 2004 2:58 am
I am fine. That happened on Friday and I spent all saturday at home with my girlfriend watching Eurovision. I had that "I AM NOT GOING TO DRINK ANYTHING EVER AGAIN, (today :) )" moment. This my best monday morning feeling EVER in London.

#22903 by Guest
Mon May 17, 2004 3:03 am
It takes so much beer to watch the complete eurovisions program ... :D
After half an hour I gave it up ...

Geoff

#22904 by FinnAtLondon
Mon May 17, 2004 3:04 am
I wanted to give up but my gf decided that we watch it all the way through and stole the batteries from my remote. :evil:

#22905 by Guest
Mon May 17, 2004 3:11 am
:D so you suffered until the end :D

#22907 by FinnAtLondon
Mon May 17, 2004 3:12 am
I really got into it and was nervous in the end about that Greek horrid song almost winning my Ukrainian favourite :shock:

#22911 by Fridge
Mon May 17, 2004 3:43 am
My weekend was quite cool. I spent most of Friday in Liverpool waiting for my friends band to play. Jesus, that place is a shit hole. I had heard rumours, but I thought that was all that they were. :shock:
I got threatened by a bunch of fools wearing Kappa... andI laughed at them promptly. :)
I got beaten the shit out of in a punk pit, which was nice. :P
Then got to travel back home (which is about 100 miles) in a overcrowded original mini. 8)
I spent saturday at work slowly getting drunk from the free wine the woman at the free samples desk kept giving me, and no one noticed. :lol:
Sobered up and then went out and spent my time jumping over hedges and stuff at my friends house. Dumb but fun. :)
Sunday was spent just chilling in my home. Me, my computer and I. Oh, and the garden. I can't forget the garden.

#22925 by Blazingmonga
Mon May 17, 2004 5:16 am
I went to my girlfriends house on friday, went home on saturday...and somehow got REALLY sunburnt even though I was only in the sun for 45 minutes or so! I kinda ran out of money to get drunk on saturday night though, I could only afford to buy 2 drinks.

Anybody spare any pennies to buy me a drink?

#22933 by Dunkelheit
Mon May 17, 2004 6:04 am
I've had a fucking migraine for 4 days.

#22934 by Markachu
Mon May 17, 2004 6:10 am
A lovely quiet peaceful suburban weekend.

Spent revising for me finals.... at least I got rid of one today.

Still got the fuckin' migraine though....

The necrophillia helped ease the tension though....

#22939 by Vesper
Mon May 17, 2004 6:59 am
Caught a cold... but in between, two major events in my life... and ... I THINK SHE LIKES ME :)

Anyway, the week's turning pretty metal this time - a big metal party coming on Sunday, and YES, I shall flood it with SYL/Evenlight/DTB flyers :twisted:

#22940 by Guest
Mon May 17, 2004 7:01 am
DTB flyers :) where ????

#22950 by Regal Jenkinson
Mon May 17, 2004 7:39 am
Finn, did you puke after that shot of tequila on that guys shoes? I remember him getting abit agro and me telling him to chill out.

I was less rock and waited till the next day to puke for the entire day.

We'll have to meet again when we're both sober... and then get drunk and puke. METAL!

#22951 by Apophis
Mon May 17, 2004 7:40 am
i did fuck all last weekend, same as always :shock:

went shopping for food on Saturday morning, surfed the net in the afternoon, stacked shelves at work in the evening. Sunday did fuck all other than roast in the sun and browse the net yet again.