Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#318682 by heavywolf
Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:12 am
Hi all hevydevy fans,
am a male Finn, living in South Spain and just turned 59 years. Listened all my life to r&b rock, progressive and heavy - plus Rammstein - and only a few weeks ago got introduced by my 15 years old son to DTP. Liked it instantly. Listened to the Epicloud music a few days before that :guitar: introduction when visiting a Steve Vai concert in Malaga, where they played Epicloud prior to the concert start. Wondered what that was and - as stated above - a few days later visited youtube and looked at everything there was plus read the DT bio on wikipedia, however correct that is.
Wishing DTP will come to Spain - or Central Europe in 2014 - not just the Nordic countries and UK and Germany. A new sound is what makes the world go round. Well done DT.
From an old fart but still young enough to appreciate your craft, all the best wishes to you, your family and fellow bandmembers.
Costa del Sol in Spain has one more DTP fan! Just a pitty have to wait for the Retinal Circus DVD & t-shirt store to get filled up before I can buy those items...