Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#319831 by Tyroshai
Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:32 am
Wander wrote:I've been away for a long time, but if anyone remembers, hi!

Tried to log in for the first time in like a year a month ago and got quite worried about the forum disappearing. Especially as the Anathema forum had also disappeared inexplicably a while back and I was starting to think that maybe the age of band forums is just dying... I Then tried to ask all sorts of different places around the Internet for what happened until recently Tyroshai said on last.fm hevydevyforums group that the forum was about to come back and so it has! Good to be back.

Oh hello you, welcome back! :-)
And aye it's good to be 'home'
#319849 by KeasbyNights
Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:04 pm
I'm happy to be back as well! Never want a super regular, but dang it I try! I'll definitely be more active now with all these dangling treats of Z2 Dev has been waving at us!
#319873 by RockMum
Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:01 am
[youtube]7SxqJsYFL-Q[/youtube] :lol:
#319960 by EphelDuath666
Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:07 pm
Leechmaster wrote:And the big multicultural intercontinental gangbang resumes. Woooooooooooohooooooooooo! :D

Where's my gimp? Laaaaaaaaars? Daddy missed you. :twisted:

Maaaaaaaaaark....Maaaaark! I can only say it again, missed you guys! :D 3 months without this place made me realize how much the internet fucking sucks without this place and all you guys. Well, to me anyways. Because this place was gone I had too much time and watched The 120 Days of Sodom...please don't ever make me watch The 120 Days of Sodom again, internet!

edit: well, I also kinda bought that movie actually.
#320000 by quakegod667
Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:50 am
I've missed this place, it's great to be back with you lovely folk, with your fart jokes and strange cats.
#320055 by StClean
Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:45 pm
I thought it was gone forever :O
#320121 by BrunoN
Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:15 pm
swervedriver wrote:Howdy folks!

For those of you who missed this place since late February, welcome home! The 10-year contract with the old host had expired and it took a while to get things sorted out, regain access, make backups and migrate the forums to the new host (which we now share with the main devintownsend.com site)

Apparently backups were written with pencil, epic downtime. I suggest celebrating it in ten years by having another prolonged break. Also, hai everybody.