Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#320409 by KeasbyNights
Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:43 pm
Bookwyrm83 wrote:My new job is going to be based around debt collection. Think about that vs making pizza or working with dental tools, regardless of the wage. Hey, it's a living.

Ohh wow, I wouldn't last a day doing that. Glory to the brave sir.
#320412 by Bookwyrm83
Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:52 am
Thanks. I have experience doing it before (a few years, in fact), so it shouldn't be too difficult going back in. I hope.
#320461 by HevyMinik
Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:45 am
Long time no see to everybody! I rarely post, but I lurk around alot!

Congratulations to everyone who provided good news. For those less fortunate - I'm pretty sure things will improve (a lot) sooner than later!
This semester's been insane at engineering school - Studying Electrical Engineering & Computer Science. Been working a lot as a sound guy as usual - I have the best job in the world!
Been writing quite of short stories in my free time, but they're in Danish though. Maybe I should try doing the deed in English next time around?
Moved to a new flat just before Christmas. Met a fantastic girl a few months ago. Had the last exam for the semester today and we all passed!
Now I have the next two days off before next gig, so I'll get drunk with my study group later tonight!

But thanks to stubear280, I feel like eating a pizza now :lol:

The part with "Feeding the pigeons with my collision" still gives me huge goosegumps every time!
#320465 by KeasbyNights
Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:21 pm
HevyMinik wrote:Long time no see to everybody! I rarely post, but I lurk around alot!

Congratulations to everyone who provided good news. For those less fortunate - I'm pretty sure things will improve (a lot) sooner than later!
This semester's been insane at engineering school - Studying Electrical Engineering & Computer Science. Been working a lot as a sound guy as usual - I have the best job in the world!
Been writing quite of short stories in my free time, but they're in Danish though. Maybe I should try doing the deed in English next time around?
Moved to a new flat just before Christmas. Met a fantastic girl a few months ago. Had the last exam for the semester today and we all passed!
Now I have the next two days off before next gig, so I'll get drunk with my study group later tonight!

The part with "Feeding the pigeons with my collision" still gives me huge goosegumps every time!

Welcome back lurker! :D
#320470 by JuZ
Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:27 pm
Welcome back Minik!

Always good to see that avatar. :D
#320489 by Blazingmonga
Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:04 pm
HevyMinik wrote:Long time no see to everybody! I rarely post, but I lurk around alot!

Hi dude! Long time no see....err...read :)