Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#319969 by Allyouareisallyouare
Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:28 pm
Hello, I'm a huge fan of Devy and just joined the forum, I'm glad it's up again.
I'm really fascinating at Devin's self-referencing and conceptual continuity, what do you know about it and what do you think of it?
#319970 by swervedriver
Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:05 am
I remember this discussion from a while ago, someone even made a whole chart about it. I'm not sure all the links are covered in there, and Epicloud wasn't released at the time but it's funny how there seem to be so many connections. Some obvious, some less so. I think it's pretty amazing to have such a body of work and manage to connect it all together somehow.
#320013 by Allyouareisallyouare
Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:18 pm
Cool, thanks I've seen the chart on another forum though. That thread seems to have ended ages ago though.
I'm really interested in discussing this with other Dev-heads

Has anyone noticed these possible references:
In the rainy season > Pixelate (the African chanting?)
Ki > The mighty masturbator (in TMM, when we hear the whispers something like "feelings exaggerated", sounds like the Ki arpeggio sped up and looks like it too on 'by a thread')

Heaps of references that I've noticed myself have already been mentioned in the previous link, but the two I just mentioned could be a (new) start to this fascinating topic.