Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#320916 by djskrimp
Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:27 am
Bookwyrm83 wrote:Image

Now there's a mash-up I'd like to see.

How's about this one? Image
#320947 by KeasbyNights
Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:50 pm
Lettuce wrote:They do take getting used to, definitely. Once you're comfortable with it it's really useful, especially with layers, you don't need to commit lines and colours (one of the drawings I did for the Retinal baby Z was the same drawing but different colour schemes so they could decide how I paint him up, for example) I started with an A6 one, very cheap and didn't have pressure sensitivity, was about
#320964 by Lettuce
Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:23 am
You er...don't need to er...buy PS. :roll:

Here's some art FOR me! It's by infamous Charles Bronson, Britain's most violent prisoner! Tom Hardy plays him in his biopic :D I actually cried when I opened it...

#320966 by swervedriver
Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:50 am
Lettuce wrote:Here's some art FOR me! It's by infamous Charles Bronson, Britain's most violent prisoner! Tom Hardy plays him in his biopic :D I actually cried when I opened it...

Out of joy or out of fear? ;)
#320978 by KeasbyNights
Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:25 am
How on earth did you manage to get artwork from a high profile criminal? That seems very strange tbh. Cool, but strange. :lol:

And now what's this you say about not needing to buy PS? I feel foolish that I am not getting something about this
#321290 by Bookwyrm83
Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:28 pm
I almost pictured Bronson using butter for the yellow in that picture, but that would be too nutty.

A new thing I put together:

Keasby, if you have anymore masterpieces you'd like to share, please feel free. :)
Naturally that sentiment goes for everyone else, of course.
#321292 by Lettuce
Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:49 am
KeasbyNights wrote:How on earth did you manage to get artwork from a high profile criminal? That seems very strange tbh. Cool, but strange. :lol:

And now what's this you say about not needing to buy PS? I feel foolish that I am not getting something about this

A very dear buddy of mine wrote to him and asked if he could sign a birthday card for me, didn't know if he'd actually get it as he gets a lot of letters, but not only did he do it but he included a drawing! I'm framing it and putting it in my bar 8) (oh yeah, I'm building a bar in my house because yolo, I'll include photos here as we progress as it's technically art)

I'll PM you about PS...I really should not be saying it on a public forum :o

HERE'S MORE ART!

Something I did 7 years ago, it's based on a true story-

My friend's band have a DJ, he doesn't actually do anything in the gigs (like most DJs) so I started off some knitting for him to do to pass the time, it's going to be a scarf-

Portrait of the same guy for his birthday with his bandmates-

#321756 by KeasbyNights
Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:36 pm
Been awhile, and this isn't new either, but I hadn't put it in here yet so I figured I would. Id like this thread to LIIIIIIVVVVEEE!

Spoiler: show
This one is from high school, about a girl I was in love with at the time. Maybe a bit infatuated too. Either way, she broke my heart and blah bleh blah, I drew this as a way to cope with our history together and the emptiness I felt at the time. I never finished coloring the copy, but I aspire to someday soon. If you guys keep nagging me about it (Violet should be good at that!) I could get it done much sooner. I made it big so I put it in the spoiler here, so you can try to see the details. I can post closeups if you'd like me to. Image
#322061 by Lettuce
Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:43 pm
Fucking Christ man. You're so talented it makes me sick.

Here's a newish doodle I did on the Wacom (I insist you frigging get one!!!) using Dan Luvisi brushes in PS, I'm gonna make it at some point eventually-

A Christmas present for my bff in fine silver-

#322073 by KeasbyNights
Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:50 pm
Lettuce wrote:Fucking Christ man. You're so talented it makes me sick.

Oh stop it, you. ^///^ I'll post those pics I talked about in a few. :P

I love the silver piece. Working in metal isn't easy
#322081 by KeasbyNights
Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:29 pm
These are some olllllld paintings I did, maybe 4 years ago now. I love bold colors, and texture. Fuck, I love rubbing my fingers all over a painting. So
Last edited by KeasbyNights on Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#322083 by KeasbyNights
Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:33 pm
Thank you very much. :]