Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#323216 by Eames
Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:46 am
Was there music on devins website called Mundial some kind of side project?

Forgive me I have been mentally ill for the past two months (eye sight changes, weight loss, UTI, odd/withdrawal from meds yup I'm not sure)

I think I'm this Mundial person and my voice was recorded without knowing.

My last name is Maund and Mundial is a anagram of my name.

Something happened during two months ago in September, I was at Aberffraw with my father taking my dog for a walk and I had my eyes closed because I was experiencing intrusive thoughts. Not voices but thoughts from celebrities like Devin and Maynard from Tool. I figured this was EMI which was what the voices told me.

I did things like hide in the darkest room of my voice and rant nonsensical babble which I beleive was recorded for a possible Tool or Neurosis album. Sorry I am very ill in my head and this is not my usual self.

Usually I have social anxiety and mild sociopathy but the anxiety part has improved a lot since I did voluntary work recently and now I'm looking for a job. The sociopathy was due to thinking people despised me but that has also come down a lot. I never wished to harm anyone just wanted to be away from people and dramatic situations.

Anyway during this visit to Aberffraw, some people got into the back of our car and I dunno who these people were but my dad was cool with it...

There were crowds in Aberffraw and a police helicopter patrolling my house when we got back. When we got back I went for a walk outside and saw a van from PROG magazine which immediately drove off when I walked to it...

Help. Am I hallucinating? I just want someone to tell me whats been going on.

Thanks...
#323218 by Lettuce
Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:16 am
PROG don't have a van so I think you were imagining that stuff, sweetie.
#323220 by swervedriver
Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:34 am
Eames wrote:Was there music on devins website called Mundial some kind of side project?

Sorry to hear you're going through all that, sounds rough...

I don't recall hearing or reading about Devin being involved in any side project with the Mundial name. There's also no mention of it anywhere on these forums, so I think the answer to your question is 'no'.