Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#323400 by thelastone
Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:35 am
hi there!! I was curious about it cause i always thought he was in the 5'10/5'11 range, but a guy told me he may be taller than that. Is he really that tall? someone that met hin can confirm that?
Last edited by thelastone on Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#323446 by sleuth
Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:01 pm
Not sure, saw him live less than a week ago and he seemed pretty tall, but the stage was also pretty high up and I'm real short. I'd say around 6 feet? Either way, a giant compared to me.
#323453 by swervedriver
Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:24 am
It's easy to overestimate the length of people you look up to. ;)

I remember seeing Metallica for the first time and being shocked at how short they actually are. :lol:
#323868 by Retribution
Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:12 am
When I took a picture together with him after a show he seemed to be close to my height and I'm just over 6 feet/184 cm tall. So I would also guess somewhere around that.

swervedriver wrote:It's easy to overestimate the length of people you look up to. ;)

I remember seeing Metallica for the first time and being shocked at how short they actually are. :lol:

Yes, I've been slightly surprised a few times when meeting other bands backstage. And the fact that you literally look up to them on a stage can also make it more difficult to estimate.
#323870 by Faffy
Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:24 am
I'm always surprised that people on stage (musicians, comedians, talk show hosts... you name it) don't have as big heads as they have on my TV screen. :P