Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#323665 by Victimlas
Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:26 am
All of us in the Mod Team wish you a wonderful Holiday season and a very Happy New Year! :D

Any cool traditions you have for the Holidays? Do share :)
#323666 by Bookwyrm83
Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:15 pm
Ours is a simple enough tradition - have good food and drink, enjoy the company of family and play with the animals. This year I intend to dole out presents with Santa Ziltoid (complete with bad impressions), which my family will no doubt find annoying.
#323669 by Victimlas
Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:10 pm
Oh that's awesome!! Pics or it didn't happen ;)

We do the same over here- good food and family. We open our gifts and have the party on the 24th, except for Santa which of course comes overnight :)
#323671 by EphelDuath666
Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:36 pm
just gonna spend some time with the family. Should be great. My little niece is a little hurricane but she's awesome. Hope to watch a Studio Ghibli movie with her if she's up to it since she digs those. Or maybe just some christmas related movie. Food's gonna be great as usual and I already feel kind sick because of all the cookies I ate and should not have eaten, hehe. Anyways, happy holidays everyone!!!!
#323690 by Bookwyrm83
Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:49 am
Victimlas wrote:Pics or it didn't happen ;)

You asked and I had hoped Ziltoid would comply. Instead the best shot I got was him dropping presents and shouting "butterfingers!" while I catch them.