Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#325222 by FlackoWeasel
Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:34 am
Hello there, awesome Dev fans!
I have some worrying question and I gonna ask here, because I'm sure there are people who have bought VIP Tickets to Devin previous Live shows.

My worry is this:

I bought two VIP tickets from Music Glue (I also googled and saw Music Glue place has sold VIp packages before too but as the concerts were old it said page not found but I have seen Dev used same place for VIP tickets.)

But when I got my order on the PDF, it showed single ticket instead of 2 seperate ones. have I done something wrong buying this :(? :oops:

It says "admit: 2" Does it mean my friend can come with me into the VIP area? But the ticket is only 1, instead of two seperate and it has only 1 barcode. I am concerned maybe I bought MYSELF 2 entries and friend can't get in. I sent questions to MG too, but they said that I can print out the tcket multiple times. But how if it has only 1 barcode?

Did I mess up with the VIP buying and my friend is no able to come with me :(? Someone who has gone to VIP places with friends, can You help me out how does this ticket works? I do not want my friend misses the dev VIP stuff because ticket is 1 instead of two. I also bought the normal concert ticket, but that place gave 2 seperate tickets.
#325223 by mikejs
Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:35 am
That's normal for Music Glue. They did the VIP stuff for the 2015 UK tour, and that was also a single ticket with (in our case) "Admit: 2" on it.

On the day someone will have a list of names (people who ordered the VIP tickets) and the number of extra people in each party.

Don't worry - they'll be expecting two of you. Enjoy!
#325227 by FlackoWeasel
Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:02 pm
Omggg thank you so much. I felt how a worry stone dropped away from me after reading this. I am so glad I didn't do anything wrong and that's how the tickets work. Now I feel safer that my friend can come in too! Thank You sooooo muuuch!!

I have never bought tickets like this before and I was ofcourse sooo nervous as I was afraid I ordered myself 2x copies etc. I tried to google about VIP admit 2 and I did not get any smarter, cause google gave me only some illustrations how to make vip tickets on your own etc.

Thank you so much again. Maybe I was blind, but I could not find any info about the MG vip ticket stuff, like FAQS are, such as "If I buy two copies, how friend can enter" etc stuff. That's why the confuse happened.

Now I have to wait 7 months :D. Omg my first Dev concert ever!