31%
31%
19%
19%
N/A
N/A

#29866 by Regal Jenkinson
Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:03 am
Was the set a book or was it a kind of weird sort of derelict greek set?

#29867 by Regal Jenkinson
Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:10 am
BlueRaja wrote:I love Eddie Izzard. Absolutely brilliant!

Yes, Mystery Men is worth watching. Ben Stiller (Dr. Furious), Geoffrey Rush (Cassanova Frankenstein), Hank Azaria (The Blue Raja :wink: ), Janeane Garofolo (The Bowler), Greg Kinnear (Captain Amazing), William H. Macy (The Shoveller), so many others. But yeah, they're super heroes that kind of...made up their own powers.

Eddie plays Tony P., bad guy, a member of the Disco Boys.

Peewee Herman guy plays The Spleen.

#29868 by mistress2metal
Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:11 am
BlueRaja wrote:I love Eddie Izzard. Absolutely brilliant!

Yes, Mystery Men is worth watching. Ben Stiller (Dr. Furious), Geoffrey Rush (Cassanova Frankenstein), Hank Azaria (The Blue Raja :wink: ), Janeane Garofolo (The Bowler), Greg Kinnear (Captain Amazing), William H. Macy (The Shoveller), so many others. But yeah, they're super heroes that kind of...made up their own powers.

Eddie plays Tony P., bad guy, a member of the Disco Boys.

I looked it up and found a little summary of the movie. It looks hysterical. I think I might try and track it down at the video store tonight.

#29921 by Tren
Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:33 pm
Apophis wrote:
Tren wrote:
Dunkelheit wrote:I think menschen means men or people, my knowledge of the german lang. is somewhat minuscule. And now I'll proceed to translate what Tren said.

Humans think darkness are better in the darkness!!!

Sounds about right ;)

People think darkness (aka yourself) is better in the darkness. (aka not you but dark so people wouldn't have to see your disfigured face)

Lost in translation i guess. :D
to translate what he just said...

the original thing was meant to mean "People often think you look better surrounded by darkness"

Was that necessary at all???

Boeses liebe, Tren.