Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#315342 by KiltedThrasher
Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:42 am
Hi guys,
Kit here. Just saw Devin and co last night and decided to join. It was an awesome show and I got to meet Devin back stage and shake his hand. He is such a humble guy. About me, I'm 32, married, and a musician.
#315371 by JuZ
Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:21 pm
Welcome!

Sweet avatar.
#315386 by Indie
Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:15 pm
Hey! *waves* I'm Indie, newbie to the board...from Dublin and a huge Devin fan, going to see him for the first time ever in May- can't wait!!! :D
#316032 by Alphaom3gA
Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:40 am
A big HELLO to all my fellow Devheads! Even though I'm new to this forum, I've been a fanboy of Devin's since 'City' and 'Ocean Machine' were released. No-one else I know likes his stuff and are pretty sick of me playing his music all the time (it's mandatory that you have to listen to him when I'm driving lol) and posting songs on Facebook. Plus, being a gay guy, it's rare that any other of my gay mates will even CONTEMPLATE listening to anything heavy or guitar based. I've even gotten looks of horror or the annoying "what's he screaming about?" when I start blaring SYL on my stereo to which I reply "Yes. I'm a poof that loves metal. Deal with it." :-)
So what I'm trying to get at is, I NEED to talk with other Devheads about how fuckin awesome this man and his music is! LOL
Anyways, just thought I'd say howdy and that I'm happy I finally found others with great taste in music lol :D
#316035 by Alphaom3gA
Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:39 am
Bookwyrm83 wrote:Welcome aboard! Plenty of interesting discussions here.

thanx mate. :)
#316061 by Alphaom3gA
Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:38 pm
EphelDuath666 wrote:welcome to the forums! :)

Thankee sai! :)
#316065 by Tyroshai
Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:38 am
Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here :D
#316099 by Alphaom3gA
Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:06 am
Just got back from a mates place where we all sat outside around the fire chillin out to Ghost. Priceless.
#316151 by Lynchpin
Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:54 am
Hey Everyone,

I'm new here, but a long time Devin fan. I've had the pleasure of seeing DTP live a number of times as well as meeting the band a few times. Thought I'd check out this board and chat with like-minded folk :)
#316153 by swervedriver
Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:13 am
Welcome to ye new people!
#316176 by Beav15
Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:42 pm
New guy here. Been a Devin Townsend fan for about 4 years or so. His work has really hit a sweet spot with me and I can say he is my favorite musician ever! So many different styles of music and it always sounds great no matter what the style is. Plus he is absolutely hilarious. Seen him live 3 times now. met him once and got a picture with him. Such an awesome guy. Just got a DTP logo tattoo on my left forearm 3 months ago. absolutely love everything he has ever done. I also have met Beavis and Ryan after their set in minneapolis in January. We all smoked a bowl in my car and just talked about random stuff. Really cool guys. I feel so lucky to be able to have met all these guys. Anyways Good to be here. Don't know why I hadn't joined earlier.