Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#319795 by Manwards
Sat May 31, 2014 2:49 pm
Not exactly a new new member, but I've only posted twice in the past two years, so I doubt anyone remembers me. That's almost the same as being brand new. ^_^

Anyway, quick recap: my name's Joe; I just turned thirty years old; I have a Devin Townsend Project logo tattoo on my right wrist; my hair colour changes depending on the week and my interests include drinking, going to the gym, drinking, Japanese stuff (anime etc.), video games and drinking. Listening to Casualties all week has revived my enthusiasm for ol' Devy so I thought I'd come back on here and say hi. If anyone remembers me or just wants to say hello, please, by all means do so!
#319806 by Lettuce
Sat May 31, 2014 6:28 pm
Manwards wrote:Not exactly a new new member, but I've only posted twice in the past two years, so I doubt anyone remembers me. That's almost the same as being brand new. ^_^

Anyway, quick recap: my name's Joe; I just turned thirty years old; I have a Devin Townsend Project logo tattoo on my right wrist; my hair colour changes depending on the week and my interests include drinking, going to the gym, drinking, Japanese stuff (anime etc.), video games and drinking. Listening to Casualties all week has revived my enthusiasm for ol' Devy so I thought I'd come back on here and say hi. If anyone remembers me or just wants to say hello, please, by all means do so!

I totally know you. In the real life n all.
#319810 by Manwards
Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:34 am
O hai Violet. Still doing the Lord's work?
#319818 by JuZ
Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:22 am
Welcome back Joe. :D
#319837 by Lettuce
Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:38 am
Manwards wrote:O hai Violet. Still doing the Lord's work?

Yeeeeee, a bit. Trying to do real work though!
#319872 by Manwards
Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:59 am
Real work? What's that, then? Don't think I've ever done any.
#319876 by Tracer
Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:33 am
Wassup, I'm Tracer (or Sean, whatever floats your boat).
I'm not returning, I'm brand new; used to be active other places but it's been a while.
Hoping this place stays up, I've been looking around and it seems nice.

Stuff relevant to here: Got into Devin Townsend after hearing Alien, went to see DTP "because it's that dude from Strapping, wonder if he has Hoglan with him" the same week Epicloud came out, and have since listened to his whole discography like six times through. Favorites are DTB Accelerated Evolution, SYL Alien, and DTP Epicloud or Addicted!, but I love pretty much all of it. Devin is my favorite musician, literally everything he touches is gold, blah blah preaching to the choir.

Stuff less relevant to here: I play drums and I'm in school for music industry, I like me some video games and anime, and I'm proud of how many shows I've been to.

Yeah.
#319885 by Keeker
Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:51 am
Welcome Tracer/Sean, hope you find you like it here. :)
#319897 by Yrkib
Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:42 am
Hi everyone. I just saw Devin revived this place so I figured I would come along and join.

You may (probably not) have seen me on youtube. I've done a lot of Devin cover's on guitar and bass (totaling to about 43) so needless to say I'm a pretty big fan and I swear I'm not here to promote myself either.

So yes hello.