Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#37148 by The_Drapery_Falls
Sat Jul 10, 2004 10:31 pm
Hey guys, just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Eric, and as you may expect i will be posting here every so often. I've been into SYL for about a year, and all i can say is I'm sorry i hadn't heard of them earlier. Anyways, hope to talk to you guys soon. :twisted:

#37150 by Sinkharmony
Sat Jul 10, 2004 10:38 pm
The_Drapery_Falls wrote:Hey guys, just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Eric, and as you may expect i will be posting here every so often. I've been into SYL for about a year, and all i can say is I'm sorry i hadn't heard of them earlier. Anyways, hope to talk to you guys soon. :twisted:

Hey, good to see someone join the fold, hope you enjoy your time here. What part of Connecticut are you from? Nice nickname btw.

#37170 by Apophis
Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:33 am
I take it the second 'c' in Connecticut is silent.

#37173 by Guest
Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:51 am
Welcome here buddy , we hope you wiil enjoy to make new friends around here ... That's the goal ...

Geoff

#37181 by Dunkelheit
Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:23 am
Welcome laddybuck

#37191 by Torniojaws
Sun Jul 11, 2004 9:57 am
Apophis wrote:I take it the second 'c' in Connecticut is silent.

Connect - I Cut :lol:

#37193 by Sinkharmony
Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:00 am
Torniojaws wrote:

"I connect like the first seven letters of my state, then I cut through all the greed and the hate."

:D Some hiphop kid I know wrote that, pretty much the coolest way I've ever heard someone talk about my state...which really doesn't say much.

#37196 by Bloody_Rust
Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:08 am
Welcome to the forums, Eric. Hopefully you might stay for a few days at least, before you run screaming! ;)

#37200 by Devinaddicted_Nils
Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:17 am
yupp, welcome to the show...enjoy....that's what this place was made for....

#37221 by Apophis
Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:32 pm
Sinkharmony wrote:
Torniojaws wrote:

"I connect like the first seven letters of my state, then I cut through all the greed and the hate."

:D Some hiphop kid I know wrote that, pretty much the coolest way I've ever heard someone talk about my state...which really doesn't say much.

damn you television!

I've only ever heard Americans on that blasted light-box call it connet-ee-cut...

anyway, quite what the fuck importance that has on anything whatsoever I don't know :shock:

welcome to the board. Mind the gap!
Last edited by Apophis on Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#37222 by EyesofaCriminal
Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:33 pm
ill just take advantage of this thread and say im new here aswell :D
nice to be here.i hope im welcome. 8)

#37228 by Guest
Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:15 pm
Of course you're welcome !!!
:D

#37258 by The_Drapery_Falls
Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:13 pm
i never knew connecticut could cause such an uproar. good stuff :)

#37265 by Coma Divine
Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:17 pm
Welcome folks! Be prepared for tales of adventure from the High Seas, of creatures so bizarre that no human eye should ever dwell upon them lest their owners go stark raving looney, legendary battles between forces dark and nameless, japes and larks of such high humour that one's nether garments may never be the same again, highbrow debates of fierce spirit punctuated with bursts of manic levity...and the collective awestruck whispers in amazement of the deeds of the High Priest of Skulletry. :wink:
    ...if none of that managed to frighten yez off, hello and have a great time here! :lol: