Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct

#38599 by Apophis
Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:24 am
geoff wrote:
I'm the one that will protect you from idiots !!!
8)

by locking yourself away in a deep dank hole? ;)

#38774 by BlueRaja
Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:00 am
lol!

I just want to interupt and proclaim my love for Blackwater Park. :D

Commence.

#38954 by deathlikesilence
Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:28 am
I'M NEW....I THINK I'M SUPPOSED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF.... WELL..I DISCOVERED DEVIN TOWNSEND WITH CITY OF SYL...AND I LIKE EVERYTHING HE MAKE ESPECIALLY HIS RECORDS :) ESPECIALLY INFINITY...ALSO I LIKE READING WEIRD BOOKS, LISTENING TO WEIRD BLACK METAL....DEATH METAL...AND MESHUGGAH,TOOL, DOWN...IN FACT I LIKE EVERYTHING WITH BIG FAT GUITARS :string:

#39249 by Bester Orbit
Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:08 pm
People hi ^^ :D

I'm Bester Orbit, I'm 15 and I love very much all songs of Devin Townsend and SYL ! 8) I play guitar since 2002 with Falk. Yes, Falk is my older brother :wink: I discovered Devin Townsend and SYL 1 year ago I believe, by a guy on a forum and by my brother, and this is very very good ! :shock: Continue like that Devin, you roxx !!! :lol:

Buy the way, I don't speak english very well because I'm French :wink:

#39251 by Guest
Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:30 pm
alors bienvenue mon pote !!!

Geoff :wink:

#39500 by StrappingYoungLad
Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:18 pm
Ainë wrote:Well, since this is turning into a "Hello, I'm new here-thread" :

Hello, I'm new here!!

I've been reading for a few days, just didn't feel the need to post... Untill now!! So I guess I was a Post Virgin :wink: But not any more!!

Yay, my First Post!!

Ainë..

Love your avatar..don't ever change it :D

#39501 by StrappingYoungLad
Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:23 pm
I am going to say sorry now to avoid future childish cyber retailiation about issues that don't overly concern me. I've made great friends on here, and i'm not prepared to have vendettas or 'enemies' (so to speak) on the forums. Whatever i said about triggers...forget it...i'm a guitarist. This isn't intended as an invitation for anyone to have a go at me for what i have said in the past...but i thought i'd try to rectify the miscommunication i had with Mindspell and A....

KRIS :d

#40196 by tearslicky
Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:44 am
Well, I'm not exactly new but I thought I'd re-introduce myself. I joined aaaages ago but didn't get to post much due to a shitty connection, but now it's all fixed so here I am..erm..hello! I'm Robb, I'm 24 and from Northampton, UK. I love making lots of noise and throwing cheesy metal poses!!!

#40202 by Guest
Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:59 am
Apophis wrote:
geoff wrote:
I'm the one that will protect you from idiots !!!
8)

by locking yourself away in a deep dank hole? ;)

No, I will simply ban you in fact :dead:
It should take me 10 seconds

#40611 by It's brad!
Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:19 pm
I'm new!

#41894 by Joch
Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:11 am
I'm kinda new. Haven't made friends here yet anyway :D

Johannes is my name. Swedish Townsendfan who only owns one Devyalbum for the moment because I have lend my friends the other ones to make sure that everyone gets in to him.

#43566 by mo
Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:59 am
mo

From Australia.
I've seen Dev 3 times now, all hail Dev.

I have no job at the moment, I spend my time on the net, playing video games and smoking weed. Maybe its kinda like a holiday. Anyway, I also play in a band called Way Of The Extreme and Dev has been a big influence to us in terms of doing it your own. I also like nintendo, soccer, rugby league and movies.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself.

Terria is my favourite Dev album.

#43567 by Ainë
Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:05 am
StrappingYoungLad wrote:Love your avatar..don't ever change it :D

Hey, thanks!!
I just looove happy tree friends!! They are sooo damn cute, and then SMACK!! :D

Ainë..

#45805 by metalus
Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:26 am
Hello. I'm also quite a new memeber. My name is Loz, 29 from the UK, Been into SYL since 1997, been into Dev's solo stuff since Ocean Machine was released. Which i must add is excellent!. Now that all that mutual stuff is out of the way. Only thing to say is

"Hooooow Did I Get Heeeeere Toniiiiiiiiiiiiigtht!.
"Whaaaaat Am I Doing Heeeeere".

:guitar:

#45878 by salvyria
Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:51 pm
metalus wrote:"Hooooow Did I Get Heeeeere Toniiiiiiiiiiiiigtht!.
"Whaaaaat Am I Doing Heeeeere".

My guess is that you logged onto the site with a PC, and you're trying to make yourself sound cool.