Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct

#37285 by Dr.Mosh
Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:31 am
while we are at it, I would like to say my hellos aswell. Hello!
I've been on the hevydevy mailing list on and off for about 7 years now, first time I saw strapping was on the Full of Hate tour sometime between 96 and 98, but I first heard of devin through Vai's sex and religion and also saw him live on that tour. Some people may remember me with my real name (Paul Garton :).
This board seems very cool and a nice step up from the dying mailing list (thanks goeff).
So, what happened to the OLD members? Sunil? Adam? Amanda? Stuart Bender (haha, actually I am still in touch with him)?
and while we are at it
http://moshman.shackspace.com/intet.mp3 \m/

#37291 by Guest
Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:57 am
Hi Paul ... :)
I think I remember you. You have old list members here but none of those you mentionned . Kevin Whenmouth, Ken wood, Tsunami deluxe (andy), Cherie, Henrik ... etc

And about the dying mailing list ... It was cool to share those 150 emails everyday lol ...

Geoff

#37301 by Dr.Mosh
Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:42 am
hi!
Yeah, those thousands of emails a week were fun :) But at the time I was on a university account so I didnt care much about bandwidth :)

#37464 by melvins
Tue Jul 13, 2004 6:45 am
Hmmm...I'm new here also and am from Melbourne, Australia as you can see, so Hi all...

#37466 by Devinaddicted_Nils
Tue Jul 13, 2004 6:49 am
yes, hiho. And welcome to the show..

I also remember the mailing list...it wasn't fun at all when you came back after 4 weeks of vacation and find your computer spammed by the mails...lol.

#37473 by StrappingYoungLad
Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:44 am
And a very Devy welcome to the new forum members... or more appropriately... ALL welcome THE NEW FLESH! I've been a member for quite some time and have subsequently met some great guys and gals on here :D Its the only on line community i'm a part of...except for my own (INDIGNATION-BAND.COM).....

Enjoy ;)

KRIS (formerly referred to by Geoff as the Post Whore ;) )

#37507 by Ainë
Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:24 am
Well, since this is turning into a "Hello, I'm new here-thread" :

Hello, I'm new here!!

I've been reading for a few days, just didn't feel the need to post... Untill now!! So I guess I was a Post Virgin :wink: But not any more!!

Yay, my First Post!!

Ainë..

#37521 by BlueRaja
Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:06 pm
Hi to all the new peeps...Devin fan peeps. Even better! :D

#37526 by thefillersweetcityjesus
Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:18 pm
hopefully more people will start participating in threads and making interesting threads, it seems that its the same faces everyday...

i mean.. not that i don't mind seeing you guys ... :lol:

#37558 by Vesper
Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:07 pm
yeah, right, Mr. Vesper Did Not Know Who The Frag Is Giguere Until He Joined This Forum :P :D ;)

we're a big family, mind the black sheep and let the new flesh roll peacefully upon the plains of musical paradise :)

#37562 by thefillersweetcityjesus
Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:19 pm
what in God's name are you talking about
:lol:

if you insulted me, you just made a new enemy :D
^.^

#37576 by salvyria
Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:36 am
I'm not a newbie but I don't post either. Hello!

Nic

#37578 by Guest
Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:41 am
All the newbies must now contact me for their payement subscription and the beer they owe me for all the work involved here

I'm the one that will protect you from idiots !!!
8)

#37580 by flood_of_rain
Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:43 am
geoff wrote:All the newbies must now contact me for their payement subscription and the beer they owe me for all the work involved here

I'm the one that will protect you from idiots !!!
8)

I'd love to help keep the peace too, but i havent got a big enough corpse grinder for that :P

#38594 by 7lights
Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:22 am
I'll play the roll of trying to disturb the peace. Flood and Geoff need a nemisis around here...yes let the pointless posts of my crappy comedy stylings roll......