Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#325116 by Bookwyrm83
Thu May 05, 2016 5:41 am
KeasbyNights wrote:Just had a job interview at IKEA today. Hopefully it pans out. My stress levels are directly related to the emotionally abusive, now acting manager over me. Met with HR, told them I know he hasn't been sacked because he isn't costing them money or good employees, until now, cause I'm leaving because of him.

He sounds like an absolute twat. I hope you get the better job.

My own team manager recently got booted out due to his performance and evident (negative) feedback across the board, not just from within the team.
I'll give him credit, at least he tried to be a good manager and motivational to the team, so that's something. A rather marginal something.
#325129 by Bookwyrm83
Tue May 17, 2016 4:49 am
First world movie problems!

Hours after buying The Martian tonight I stumble upon an article that mentions an extended version is going to be released next month. God dammit!
#325131 by swervedriver
Tue May 17, 2016 11:36 am
How does that movie need extending? :lol:
#325145 by EphelDuath666
Mon May 30, 2016 10:18 am
Bookwyrm83 wrote:First world movie problems!

Hours after buying The Martian tonight I stumble upon an article that mentions an extended version is going to be released next month. God dammit!

Haha, same thing happened to me. I received The Martian in 3D a few weeks back and hours later a friend of mine says "But you do know there's gonna be an extended cut, right?" Errrrrr...no? Tee hee. Darn it.
#325492 by Bookwyrm83
Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:57 pm
I applied for a week's leave in the coming days with the intent on catching up on reading.

I'll probably end up doing this:
[youtube]nSkMg1xJxss[/youtube]
#325596 by Nathan_lol
Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:58 am
Just logged into this forum to read some old posts, and I was really off my rocker last year! Thought I was okay at the time, that I had finally "figured it out".

I was in London last week, never left America before. It was nuts and it will take me a while to really process it. But I had fun!

Every day I try to feel better, but it's still work. I wanna be one of those guys who's into sobriety, but never really talk about "how much clearer I see things" or "how dumb it is that other people spend money on x or y".

I would delete some old posts of mine, but that feels like cheating. This account is basically a live journal I've kept from 2007ish to right now. I am sorry I don't post here more, this board is a little slower than I would like. Not that there is anything wrong with that! I'm really happy that it's still here.

I'm still recording music and writing but I move slowly. Back in school, still working a steady job too. I have a pretty great life. And I hope you do too.

Thank you for reading this.
#325600 by Tyroshai
Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:41 am
Big love, Nathan <3
#325620 by djskrimp
Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:33 am
Nathan_lol wrote:Just logged into this forum to read some old posts, and I was really off my rocker last year! Thought I was okay at the time, that I had finally "figured it out".

I was in London last week, never left America before. It was nuts and it will take me a while to really process it. But I had fun!

Every day I try to feel better, but it's still work. I wanna be one of those guys who's into sobriety, but never really talk about "how much clearer I see things" or "how dumb it is that other people spend money on x or y".

I would delete some old posts of mine, but that feels like cheating. This account is basically a live journal I've kept from 2007ish to right now. I am sorry I don't post here more, this board is a little slower than I would like. Not that there is anything wrong with that! I'm really happy that it's still here.

I'm still recording music and writing but I move slowly. Back in school, still working a steady job too. I have a pretty great life. And I hope you do too.

Thank you for reading this.

Never erase what you were. Be glad you have the opportunity to be better today for it. Take care, brother.
#325748 by swervedriver
Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:08 pm
Happy New Year folks! May it bring you (even?) better fortunes than the last. :)
#325749 by Tyroshai
Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:41 pm
swervedriver wrote:Happy New Year folks! May it bring you (even?) better fortunes than the last. :)

Yep, what he said! Cheers! :)
All the best for 2017 to one and all. All we can do is make the best of it with the incredibly underestimated scary state of the world these days, but eh well- "Once more round the sun we go again"
:peace: