Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct

#58494 by mistress2metal
Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:04 pm
heheheh google is amaaaaaaaaaazing

#58513 by Coma Divine
Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:38 am
7lights wrote:I like the.....

To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
...and the next smartarse who squeezes my big red nose and snaps my novelty braces gets the SAME y' hear?! :twisted:

Actually I was just considering how life would be if gravity was abandoned as a bad idea, and the whole world was instead covered in velcro...

:genius?:

#58569 by mistress2metal
Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:09 am
OMG - One of our technicians was doing a service call and the customer's husband dropped dead in the other room. :shock:
Talk about a BAD DAY.

#58584 by hog
Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:43 pm
I can do amazing armpit farts that sound like a dose of the shits. I have a sore tummy and I photographed a wedding today in a castle which is near Inverness in Scotland!

#58590 by Daft Grin 6zero
Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:33 pm
i fear that when i type...each letter is counted as a point on some grand universal score board and certain letter are never used because of our language. I am now going to attempt to even the odds:

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
MYBUTTMYBUTTMYBUTT

#58625 by Bwomp09
Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:03 am
My boards are down for the moment, and this sucks, because i am very board, and have to settle for this place.

THIS PLACE, GOD DAMMIT

YOU SEE WHAT YOU DO TO ME MARTHA? AHHHH

#58689 by thefillersweetcityjesus
Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:11 pm
they did a test with crossword puzzles, and people got average scores. then they gave a crossword that was a week old, and results increased dramatically. hmm...

random enough.

just wait, i am king of random. ness...

#58745 by sad
Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:05 pm
that´s a nice blue color.
yeah we have it in green, too.

#58747 by Bwomp09
Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:47 pm
I just got back from Raleigh, NC. Pretty cool weekend. got to meet some kick ass people, and some that weren't

back to the dogs, tomorrow, though.

#58751 by ForceFed
Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:03 pm
I had dinner two hours ago, and the plate is still here on my desk, and the ranch dressing I used to dip my french fries in is all hard now. :|

#58755 by WickedBuddhi
Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:24 pm
This very pretty girl is interested in me (not sure whats interesting about me) and i'm thinking about taking her out . Not sure what i should do, but i hear seeing a movie is a big no for first dates.

#58759 by ForceFed
Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:56 pm
WickedBuddhi wrote:This very pretty girl is interested in me (not sure whats interesting about me) and i'm thinking about taking her out . Not sure what i should do, but i hear seeing a movie is a big no for first dates.

Yeah, you can run into a few awkward situations at a movie, like sitting close for a long period of time, boredom of you both don't like the movie, something along those lines. What you should do is try to find out from her or friends of hers, what she likes to do, and then go with that...if you're willing to sacrifice some time doing something you might not really like just to have her company, that is. :P

You can't go wrong with a trip to the mall, either.

#58766 by Daft Grin 6zero
Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:48 pm
WickedBuddhi wrote:This very pretty girl is interested in me (not sure whats interesting about me) and i'm thinking about taking her out . Not sure what i should do, but i hear seeing a movie is a big no for first dates.

can't really help there. Have the same sort of sitch myself only my lady friend is a waitress that we see every other night at this diner.

#58831 by WickedBuddhi
Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:47 am
Next week i'm going to do some of my Christmas Shopping, so i'm thinking about taking her with me. That way we can talk and just look around at the stuff. Maybe see some Christmas lights and take her to this neat Pet Store we have here. Girls like pets. Thats my idea.

The first dates seem sorta critcal, afraid you might say or do something wrong to not make them not want to be with you. I'm just going to let things flow, and be myself, if shes not happy of that then its too bad.