Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct

#58391 by simen_88
Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:07 am
I have about 13 developing cavities. Apple juice is to blame.

#58405 by BlueRaja
Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:07 pm
I have a cracked wisdom tooth that needs to be pulled and I have insurance and I hate the dentist. :oops: I've been chewing on one side of my mouth for a year now.

#58406 by hairy
Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:10 pm
mistress2metal wrote:
hairy wrote:
mistress2metal wrote:I stabbed myself in the eye with my mascara brush yesterday. Couldn't open my right eye for ten minutes. Talk about pain!

Incredible! It must be so hard to be a female... :roll:

Yes but at the same time, we don't have to worry about random situations that erupt from having a fifth appendage. Like zippers!

ARGgggggggggg
Hate that word! reminds me of bad times...
Because I broke many of them 8)
Keep in mind that I'm a SYL fan! Man of steel!!!!

:twisted:

#58416 by Daft Grin 6zero
Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:48 pm
in my room, bathroom, and office area...my walls are plastered with random ads, posters, and pictures. I have a poster of tool right to the left of my toilet, so they can watch me pee.

I also have an ad for fruit flavored altoids. Its a picture of this fat guy dressed as like... a hula girl or something with fruit on his head and it has the phrase "strong, yet fruity" underneath it.

I hate my father.

#58420 by mistress2metal
Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:05 pm
:pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu:

It's my own little army! Woo hooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

#58422 by thefillersweetcityjesus
Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:07 pm
random thoughts?

-- what did john wilkes booth yell when he shot lincoln? i know it was "death to tyrants" in latin, but how do you say that... damnation.

#58427 by BlueRaja
Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:15 pm
A random Deep Thought by Jack Handy:

Too bad you can't buy a voodoo globe so that you could make the earth spin real fast and freak everybody out.

#58434 by Daft Grin 6zero
Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:42 pm
I love Jack Handy!!

"If I ever win the lottery, I hope I won't be mean to homeless people. Not like I am now."

genius!

#58448 by BlueRaja
Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:58 pm
Me tooo!

-The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw.

-I bet when the neanderthal kids would make a snowman, someone would always end up saying, "Don't forget the thick, heavy brows." Then they would get all embarrassed because they remembered they had big hunky brows too, and they'd get mad and eat the snowman.

-Contrary to what most people say, the most dangerous animal in the world is not the lion or the tiger or even the elephant. It's a shark riding on an elephant's back, just trampling and eating everything they see.

#58452 by Sinkharmony
Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:04 pm
BlueRaja wrote:Me tooo!

-The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw.

-I bet when the neanderthal kids would make a snowman, someone would always end up saying, "Don't forget the thick, heavy brows." Then they would get all embarrassed because they remembered they had big hunky brows too, and they'd get mad and eat the snowman.

-Contrary to what most people say, the most dangerous animal in the world is not the lion or the tiger or even the elephant. It's a shark riding on an elephant's back, just trampling and eating everything they see.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#58454 by 7lights
Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:22 pm
I like the.....

To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.

#58456 by BlueRaja
Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:34 pm
7lights wrote:I like the.....

To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.

I think that's my favorite Deep Thought.:) I used to have it as a signature quote.

#58477 by Bwomp09
Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:23 pm
i just woke up. it's like 7pm, and this shit sucks. i can't keep doing this, you know.