Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#321844 by JuZ
Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:16 pm
Not drawing comparisons between the two blokes because that would be deeply unfair to Russell, but the tight shirt, bleached hair and Lynx made me think of that doctor from Embarrassing Bodies. That bloke weirds me out with his late 90s bum part hair and fake tan.
#324403 by Nathan_lol
Fri May 29, 2015 10:04 pm
im at phoenix comic con all weekend looking like this:

HEYYYYYYYYY BOY. WHERE YOU GOING WITH THAT LITTLE TOY?!?!?!?!?!

i write for a website now, a comic book website. and im dressed as a character inspired by hunter s thompson in the 23rd century

those glasses really manufacture a sense of "fear and loathing", basically
#324410 by Lettuce
Sat May 30, 2015 5:17 pm
Ahahha amazing.

I went to India a few months ago! I somehow found myself staying with some billionaires for a few days, here's me enjoying it-

Appreciating the beautiful architecture

Massively impressed by the Himalayas giving me altitude sickness and the novelty of being in a cloud immedately wearing off-

Back in London at the workshop, obviously sad to be home-

#324419 by Lettuce
Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:27 am
It was gash, I felt like I was inhaling nail varnish remover and you couldn't see two feet in front of you. Plus all the crisp packets are super puffed up like on a plane and I was scared to open any.
#324458 by Nathan_lol
Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:44 am
Lol I know the feeling! I lived in a city that was at like 7500 feet for like 2 years. Soda went flat quicker, exercise was impossible, and every bag of chips was super puffed up!

On some nights I would drive down from the mountain back into the city, and I would actually have to drive through clouds! This was on a winding interstate, of course, the only interstate in the country that changes elevation by an entire mile in around an hour and a half of driving. Amazingly, I never got in an accident!

You had fun in India though? I've never been
#324475 by Lettuce
Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:17 pm
It wasn't too bad, food was lame! I like spicy stuff but it wasn't spicy, just super super salty and tonnes of meat cause of where I was in the country. The place is just so, so dirty though; and I'm saying this from someone who lives in London...which faintly smells of stale piss all the time. Got really sick as well...soooo next holiday is gonna be the Netherlands.