Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct

#122039 by Brainwashed
Fri May 19, 2006 9:15 am
Biert wrote:I'm not obsessed with Oblivion... I just like it a lot!

Haha I know what you mean...I'm nearing on 70 hours...

#122072 by Biert
Fri May 19, 2006 12:00 pm
My brother's done over 100 hours...
I'm at ~50 now and I haven't even started the main quest yet....

#122164 by gozu
Sun May 21, 2006 4:26 am
i'm on 70ish on each of my characters...

high elf sorcerer and imperial knight

#122187 by Seems like Trav
Sun May 21, 2006 10:31 am
I just started Morrowind!

#122252 by Biert
Mon May 22, 2006 2:27 am
Seems like Trav wrote:I just started Morrowind!

And you will be playing for a long long time :P I once spent like 400 days (in-game days, not real life days) in that game and didn't even start the main quest and didn't even finish any side quest. That game fucking rules, and Oblivion is pretty much the same, but straightens out some things that could have been better in Morrowind.

#149747 by Biert
Fri May 18, 2007 1:44 pm
I want Postal2 for linux. Can anyone help me please? :D

#149826 by Archetype
Sat May 19, 2007 1:36 am
I'm still a huge fighter fan.
Got the Dreamcast with Streetfighter III, Capcom vs SNK 1 and 2, Marvel vs Capcom 1 and 2, Soul Caliber, Vampire Chronicles, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Powerstone 1 and 2, etc. 2D fighters, I love 'em.

When I still had my PC, I played Silent Hill 1 to 4 almost constantly, great games. I had some kind of PS1 emulator made especially for Silent Hill 1.

Next to that I love 3D shooters, like F.E.A.R. and Half-life 2. Unfortunately most of the cool games are not released on Mac, which sucks...

#149839 by fullgore
Sat May 19, 2007 3:26 am
Diablo 2:LoD
Unreal Tournament 2004 (twitch gaming... love it.)

...were the two i was incredibly obsessed with

#149846 by gozu
Sat May 19, 2007 5:37 am
i've been playing the halo 3 multipalayer beta... its rather spiffy

#149905 by Puzzleface
Sat May 19, 2007 2:07 pm
Recently bought my daughter a PS2 for her birthday. This is the first game console system I have had in my household since the original Nintendo 8 Bit system.

Also became the proud owner of Guitar Hero II. This game is more fun than I could have imagined. I originally had no interest in ever getting one of these games until a friend of mine invited me over to play. Then I was hooked. Now that I have one of my own I'm jamming it almost every night.

Next buy will be a wireless controller and then I'll track down the first GH game.

Oh did not know if anyone knew or not but they are coming out with a Guitar Hero game that just has 80's metal/rock tunes on it. It's only available for PS2.

Check out some of these tracks:

* I Wanna Rock (by Twisted Sister)
* I Ran (by Flock of Seagulls)
* Round and Round (as made famous by Ratt)
* I Want Candy (as made famous by Bow Wow Wow)
* Metal Health (as made famous by Quiet Riot)
* Holy Diver (as made famous by Dio)
* Heat Of The Moment (as made famous by Asia)

And there are a total of 30 songs.

I can't wait. June 4th 2007 is the release date.

#149935 by sj_2150
Sun May 20, 2007 3:33 am
ehem...

DUKE NUKEM

#149936 by Shub
Sun May 20, 2007 3:53 am
Love the music in Duke 3D :D It does make you wanna kill things... not as much as the Doom 1 music though, I had in on headphones while walking through a shopping centre... It made life seem like a computer game and it was scary! I'm glad I didn't see any shotguns lying on the floor or who knows what I woulda done :D

#149952 by TallNerdGuy
Sun May 20, 2007 8:57 am
Puzzleface wrote:Also became the proud owner of Guitar Hero II. This game is more fun than I could have imagined. I originally had no interest in ever getting one of these games until a friend of mine invited me over to play. Then I was hooked. Now that I have one of my own I'm jamming it almost every night.

Next buy will be a wireless controller and then I'll track down the first GH game.

Oh did not know if anyone knew or not but they are coming out with a Guitar Hero game that just has 80's metal/rock tunes on it. It's only available for PS2.

Check out some of these tracks:

* I Wanna Rock (by Twisted Sister)
* I Ran (by Flock of Seagulls)
* Round and Round (as made famous by Ratt)
* I Want Candy (as made famous by Bow Wow Wow)
* Metal Health (as made famous by Quiet Riot)
* Holy Diver (as made famous by Dio)
* Heat Of The Moment (as made famous by Asia)

And there are a total of 30 songs.

I can't wait. June 4th 2007 is the release date.

I also am I big fan of the GH series. I wish they would release more on the "Rocks the 80's" edition that's coming out soon. It's supposedly only half-a-month away from release, but the box art hasn't even been released, or basically any other specs. And apparently it's being priced at $39.99 when it comes out, which is kinda steep if you really think about it. But regardless of the price, it will most likely still be pretty tasty to play, and I'll eventually purchase it.

Archetype wrote:I'm still a huge fighter fan.
Got the Dreamcast with Streetfighter III, Capcom vs SNK 1 and 2, Marvel vs Capcom 1 and 2, Soul Caliber, Vampire Chronicles, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Powerstone 1 and 2, etc. 2D fighters, I love 'em.

If you have a PS2, you should try Guilty Gear X2. It's kinda hard to find nowadays, but it's one of the best 2D fighters I have ever played in my entire life. It's uber-fast paced, but the sprites are drawn and animated extremely well. Your eyes will burn after playing the game!

#149977 by Fede999
Sun May 20, 2007 1:37 pm
Well, basically, I grew up with videogames. From the golden age of C64 and Amiga 500 to the PC era, I must have played thousands of games, and I still have a huge number waiting to be played.

Among my most memorable gaming experiences, I could mention the old Cinemaware classics (It Came From the Desert and Wings) or some great RPGs for PC such as Fallout, Diablo, Deus Ex and Planescape: Torment.
Honorable mention for Final Fantasy VII, which got me into japanese-style rpgs, turning me into a huge fan of the subgenre.

#149980 by Biert
Sun May 20, 2007 1:47 pm