Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct

#115291 by Wiseblud
Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:52 am
Biert wrote:No-one else excited about Oblivion? You guys disappoint me, it's going to be the best game of the next 10 years!

Man, I WAS TRYING TO NOT THINK ABOUT THAT. The game is gonna be sweet! Elder scrolls morrowind was the shiznit and it was much like a MMORPG without the semblance of human contact. That sounds like the perfect game to me.

http://www.comedycentral.com/sitewide/m ... emId=59913

Please tell me if you understood everything he said, so I dont hate my self as much.

*goes to take a shower

#115299 by Biert
Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:05 am
Wiseblud wrote:http://www.comedycentral.com/sitewide/media_player/play.jhtml?itemId=59913

Please tell me if you understood everything he said, so I dont hate my self as much.

*goes to take a shower

I only understood the last sentence "Don't forget to bathe" :P

#115304 by White Mandela
Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:46 am
Halo Halo Halo! What a great game, I've not really been heavily into video games sincethe glory days of Sonic the Hedghog on the Megadrive but had to make an exception for this perfectly balanced bloodthirsty game. This game just ate up HOURS and HOURS of my life (and those of my housemates) a couple of years ago! "Just one more game..." etc
:shock:

#115356 by Brainwashed
Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:26 am
I'm off and on with my gaming phases. Started out with Nintendo 64. Then I got a Playstation 2, and I've been playing that for many years, though I've moved towards PC gaming in the last year. Right now I'm in the middle of Call of Duty: United Offense (beat the main game a week ago), but that's only because I somehow broke my World of Warcraft addiction in January.

I'd say I'm am most fond of Strategy and FPS games. I absolutely love Civilization and Starcraft. I've also come to enjoy TPS more.

My favorites (semi-order):
-Metal Gear Solid 3 (well, all of the MGS are great...I'm really excited about MGS4)
-World of Warcraft
-Starcraft
-Deus Ex
-Freedom Fighters (wayyyy underrated)
-Battlefield 1942

#115367 by Goat
Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:00 pm
I recently beat FarCry in realistic mode. That took me some fucking TIME. The game is phenomenal, my favourite.

I also childishly enjoy Mafia, it's got that positive vibe, that down to earth city atmosphere. And I totally own the race track.

#115380 by Biert
Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:05 pm
Goat wrote:I also childishly enjoy Mafia, it's got that positive vibe, that down to earth city atmosphere. And I totally own the race track.

I was just going to say that!

I'm looking forward to Mafia 2. I hope it's going to be the Russian mafia then, driving around in Ladas :P

#115393 by Warhead
Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:15 pm
I really love the Serious Sam games. Even though it's called 'Serious' Sam the game is not serious at all. It's a very humourous game with lots of bad guys to kill and tons of action.

Oh, and nobody could ever beat me in Super Smash Bros. Melee. I'm just that good.

#115407 by djskrimp
Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:58 pm
Biert wrote:No-one else excited about Oblivion? You guys disappoint me, it's going to be the best game of the next 10 years!

Yeah, you and the guy from Ctrl+Alt+Del...

#115454 by White Mandela
Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:53 am
Warhead wrote:I really love the Serious Sam games. Even though it's called 'Serious' Sam the game is not serious at all. It's a very humourous game with lots of bad guys to kill and tons of action.

Ha ha! Pure old school Doom Carnage (unlike say, Doom 3 :x )

#115464 by Edzecrüshaer
Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:13 am
Falk wrote:Yeah, Shenmue is great, to bad it didn't had that much success. It was a total flop in Japan... Then everyone praises the Final Fantasy Retarded Children movie... Sad world...
I wish we could now the end... I've really lost interest in games but this would be one I'd buy on whatever console it's be on... And if not a game, they should make something else, an anime would be great, or a manga, or even a book, but something FFS... T_T

Yeah yeah and you've heard all the talk about Shenmue 3 aslo i suppose. Sadly this Shenmue Online will have its release.. Recently they said the real sequel was going to be released, but they seemed to change on that. :x
There's still a chance though!

#115480 by Matthijs K.
Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:31 am
this is a demonstration video of the most brilliantly conceived game EVER:

(seriously, you all NEED to check this out)

http://www.flabber.nl/archief/015299.php

It's called Spore and it will be released later this year, normally i'm not really into games (anymore), but this one I really want to play!

#115482 by Mordecai
Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:57 am
I like:

Half-Life 2
Counter-Strike 1.6
Banjo Kazooie
Chrono Trigger
Metroid Prime

& Heaps of others...

#115483 by Acrid
Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:13 am

ALL C&C games including expansions. <3

#115521 by Edzecrüshaer
Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:11 pm
Yeah Spore seems to be super-kool!

#115524 by steve_dave
Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:46 pm
I've said it before, and i'll say it again, Final Fantasy 7.

If i had my way, when i went to heaven, i'd be playing Final Fantasy 7, non stop. I'm on my millionth time playing right now.

I bought it when it was first released (96 or something i believe) sold my PSone and that with it. But found it second hand a few years ago, and it was like it never left my life.

This time round, i got Aeris' level 4 limit break, that's right, i had to play it THAT much on the first disc! I've defeated Emerald Weapon, which i'd never done before, and i'm waiting to get all of my characters to level 99 (Cloud's on 92 i think, and the rest are about 10 levels behind). Then i just have to beat Ruby Weapon and i'll be the happiest boy on the entire planet.