Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#274333 by swervedriver
Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:16 am
I'm not sure this is a nice discussion to have...

...but I don't think you can compare constipation with anal sex. Can't say for sure because I've only experienced one of the two.

AMBIGUITY LOLZ
#275756 by mrbean667
Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:19 pm
Bookwyrm83 wrote:I've had enough constipation to know that receiving isn't for me. Giving, not much better, but preferred.

Never played with yourself just to see what it's like? Never bought a dildo and shoved it in there? Never had sex with a ridiculously priced and abnormally hung male prostitute for the sake of experiment?

Neither have I.
#275775 by Billy Rhomboid
Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:55 am
mrbean667 wrote:
Bookwyrm83 wrote:I've had enough constipation to know that receiving isn't for me. Giving, not much better, but preferred.

Never played with yourself just to see what it's like? Never bought a dildo and shoved it in there? Never had sex with a ridiculously priced and abnormally hung male prostitute for the sake of experiment?

Neither have I.

What would you consider a reasonable price for an abnormally well hung male prostitute?
#275819 by shiram
Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:27 pm
stubear280 wrote:Someone may have mentioned this one already, but here goes nothin':

My dick.

From that statement, can we conclude that your dick is nothing?
#275958 by stubear280
Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:08 am
shiram wrote:
stubear280 wrote:Someone may have mentioned this one already, but here goes nothin':

My dick.

From that statement, can we conclude that your dick is nothing?

You're not far off, bud. I was actually saying my dick is a sick joke. :D
#279722 by Bookwyrm83
Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:39 am
A guy goes to a prostitute in a seedy part of town. He asks, "How much?"
She says: "Fifty bucks."
"But I've only got $10."
"Ok, whatever."
A couple of days later the guy discovers the worst. So he goes to the prostitute and shouts: "You gave me crabs, you bitch!"
And she says: "Well what the fuck do you expect for $10 - lobster?"
#309494 by Archangel
Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:42 am
Paddy rings his new girlfriends doorbell carrying a big bunch of flowers. She opens the door, see the flowers and drags him inside. She lies down on the couch, pulls up her skirt, rips her knickers off and says "This is for the flowers".

"Don't be fucking daft" says Paddy.

"You must have a vase somewhere"
#309586 by Archangel
Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:27 am
A wife comes home from work to find her husband sat watching the football.

"I've decided I'm leaving you. All you do is talk about football. You think about nothing else" she said. "I'm seeing someone else. He's younger than you, handsome, tender, understanding, treats me like a queen, does anything I ask, has a 9 inch cock and fucks me every day hard and dirty till I can't take any more".

"Really?" the husband replied.

"What team does he support?"