Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct

#137037 by fullgore
Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:42 pm
half of children of men.. i was so confused/bored and so was she so we turned it off halfway through. ill probably watch it again later.

#137039 by gozu
Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:35 am
i saw the aristocrats last night and laughed once.

#137054 by fragility
Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:56 am
Watched Final Fntasy VII Advent Children today...absolutely stunning!! I loVe buying my bf presents we both get to enjoy, muhahahA

#137127 by djskrimp
Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:29 am
DevonH wrote:I got to watch A Scanner Darkly......it was OK....if it wasn't for the interesting visual aspect, the film would suffer.
It's basically a drug abuse movie with a lot of random, dumb dialog and drug induced paranoia from dopers.

<ahem> Whoa!

he he.

Saw Jackass 2, and laughed like a damned madman the entire time. Scatological and toilet humor really tug at my heartstrings.

Why can't I get a girl to like me, I just can't figure out...he he.

#137303 by Josiah Tobin
Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:46 am
Saw A Scanner Darkly today. I really liked it, actually. It's true that the movie wouldn't be anything close to what it is if it weren't for the visuals, but I think instead of thinking of them as a gimmick, you sort of have to think of them as an inextricable part of the style, feel and plot (yes, plot in a weird semi-sensical way...) to really appreciate it. That's what I think, anyway.

#137307 by ladytwiglet
Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:06 am
djskrimp wrote:Saw Jackass 2, and laughed like a damned madman the entire time. Scatological and toilet humor really tug at my heartstrings.

Why can't I get a girl to like me, I just can't figure out...he he.

i love jackass 2! it made me cry i laughed so much-that, and the dirty sanchez movie. genius. :lol:

last film i watched was "borat" and my view was that it was one of the funniest, yet cleverest, comedies i have seen in quite some time. favourite scene-the humour coach guy. pure ironic brilliance! :P

#137324 by JuZ
Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:25 am
Haha! "Why I make fun of mother-in-law?"

Saw it for the second time (tragically little else on at the cinemas when we went out the other night) and it cracked me up again.

#137340 by Leechmaster
Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:25 pm
Saw Its A Boy Girl Thing today. Twas gay as christmas. Avoid if at all possible.

#137356 by psychotic
Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:03 pm
Saw Borat for the second time a couple of weeks ago and still enjoyed it greatly. I went to see Pursuit of Happiness with the girlfriend the other day, but I'll be honest and say that I really didn't catch a whole lot of it.

#137361 by Greg Reason
Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:46 pm
DevonH wrote:I got to watch A Scanner Darkly......it was OK....if it wasn't for the interesting visual aspect, the film would suffer.
It's basically a drug abuse movie with a lot of random, dumb dialog and drug induced paranoia from dopers.

Or you could appreciate the greater implications of Phillip K Dick's plot and all of the social/psychological commentary that is embedded.

#137427 by black_tooth_grin
Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:50 pm
The Game

I love David Finscher movies, this one was fantastic.

#137442 by JuZ
Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:32 pm
Hell yes. A fine fil-um.

#137487 by myra
Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:28 pm
I've seen several movies lately. Here's some I can remember off the top of my head.

Borat - I think this is pure comedic genius. I don't know how he does it!

Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny - I thought it was alright. Could've been better, could've been worse.

Apocalypto - It was ok. Not as bloody as I thought it was going to be. I liked the subtitles.

Eragon - My boyfriend wanted to see this since he enjoyed the book. Horrible!!! From what he said it hardly went by the book at all. Not a good movie!

Happy Feet - I have a bit of a liking towards penguins, so I figured I would enjoy this. Pretty good, just a tad too long.

Jackass 2 - This was great. I almost thew up in a couple parts, but that might be a good thing! hahaha!!!!

Going to watch The Devil Wears Prada and Little Miss Sunshine over the weekend. Thank you, Netflix!!

#137494 by Leechmaster
Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:20 pm
Saw Night At The Museum. It was my idea, and now my girlfriend is upset with me. That's how bad that film was. Not a good start to 2007 in terms of movies.

#137497 by JayjayAbnormal
Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:29 pm
Grandma's Boy for the 6th time. Awesome movie