Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct

Mathematics is the language of Nature...

23%
23%
11%
11%
9%
9%
3%
3%
4%
4%

#17542 by Sapphire
Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:04 am
Beer?

#17550 by Apophis
Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:12 am
why thank you, seens as you offered ;)

nah, i'm not as big a beer drinker really.... probably cos i've never had fuck all enough of a social life to get a beer habit....

#17585 by -THe-Billy-
Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:21 am
I don't even like drinking anymore, feeling dumb aint my cup O' tea. How did this thread go from mathematics to carrot juice and veggies anyways? Save a cow, eat a farmer. Milk is weird. God has an untangible number of fingers and thats why we don't know anything of mathematics yet. HAH! Opposable thumbs, somewhat of a feature for the lower lifeforms that have been genetically experimented on, such as the human being. Good one. How did I start this post saying feeling dumb aint my cup O' tea and then ramble this verbal diareah? Math is purely amazing and PI is a killer movie.

I drink V8 religiously. :twisted:

#17603 by Vesper
Fri Apr 30, 2004 7:00 am
Well, I just grew up in Silesia, which used to be the industrial centre of Poland... :)
Hence my size and musical trends ;)
Big, heavy and violent ;)

#17612 by Blazingmonga
Fri Apr 30, 2004 7:30 am
-THe-Billy- wrote:PI is a killer movie.

Yes! I prefer this one much more than the directors work on Requiem For A Dream. PI is totally.....messed up?

I think if you read into it there are many flaws, both with the religious and mathematical references...but the whole idea is awesome. I need to see it again.

#17639 by Sinkharmony
Fri Apr 30, 2004 8:50 am
Blazingmonga wrote:
-THe-Billy- wrote:PI is a killer movie.

Yes! I prefer this one much more than the directors work on Requiem For A Dream. PI is totally.....messed up?

I think if you read into it there are many flaws, both with the religious and mathematical references...but the whole idea is awesome. I need to see it again.

I like both Pi and Requiem. Pi is easier and more enjoyable to watch. I especially the love the music and the way it is edited. Requiem just kinda mades you want to kill yourself for living in such a shitty world.

#17680 by Vesper
Fri Apr 30, 2004 10:39 am
What about Memento? :) yeah, I know, this should go into the Deja Vu thread, but hey - you started discussing movies, so here I am ;)

#17681 by Blazingmonga
Fri Apr 30, 2004 10:42 am
Sinkharmony wrote:Requiem just kinda mades you want to kill yourself for living in such a shitty world.

Damn right, it is really depressing film. I couldnt sleep the first time I saw that. It made my girlfriend cry....

#17696 by Sinkharmony
Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:15 am
Vesper wrote:What about Memento? :) yeah, I know, this should go into the Deja Vu thread, but hey - you started discussing movies, so here I am ;)

Memento is awesome, it totally threw me for a loop the first time I saw it. How about The Game? :D David Fincher's first really good movie (Aliens 3 was so-so).

#17721 by Krazee-Eyez Killa
Fri Apr 30, 2004 2:14 pm
Blazingmonga wrote:
Sinkharmony wrote:Requiem just kinda mades you want to kill yourself for living in such a shitty world.

Damn right, it is really depressing film. I couldnt sleep the first time I saw that. It made my girlfriend cry....

I actually like Requiem better. But Pi is amazing too. Darren Aronofsky is a genius.

#17780 by Sinkharmony
Sat May 01, 2004 9:35 am
The music in Requiem is absolutely haunting.

#17789 by Krazee-Eyez Killa
Sat May 01, 2004 9:49 am
Sinkharmony wrote:The music in Requiem is absolutely haunting.

I love that soundtrack. Clint Mansell rocks!

#17795 by Apophis
Sat May 01, 2004 10:28 am
Vesper wrote:Well, I just grew up in Silesia, which used to be the industrial centre of Poland... :)
Hence my size and musical trends ;)
Big, heavy and violent ;)

welcome to the EU my friend!!

may you and your Eastern European brethren bring very little of your cabbage and root vegetable based diet to our communal table ;)

i've had enough of cabbage 5 times a week to last me a lifetime :shock:

#21919 by Vesper
Thu May 13, 2004 5:51 am
Hell, we're bringing you the best beer in the world, and the nicest women you'll see in your life...

ON YOUR KNEES!!! :)

#21956 by Sapphire
Thu May 13, 2004 9:21 am
Just tell the girls to shave before we see them :D