Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#172542 by Migstopheles
Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:35 am
Lying naked on your bed with no sheet, a light sheen of sweat covering your entire body and a large fan pointing at you... there's no fun there :lol:
#172543 by BrunoN
Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:40 am
Migstopheles wrote:Lying naked on your bed with no sheet, a light sheen of sweat covering your entire body and a large fan pointing at you... there's no fun there :lol:

Yeah, especially if he's a fan of a Frankie Goes To Hollywood - in this case, you're, literally, screwed.
#172545 by Migstopheles
Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:19 am
Haha, I see what you did there 8)
#172563 by BrunoN
Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:29 pm
Keeker wrote:
BrunoN wrote:
Migstopheles wrote:32°C in our office today. I'm not going to make it :(

Forecast says it will be up to 36°C here in few days. This is really, really shit. Me wants 22°C and no moar.

djskrimp says it is 48ºC where he is. He both wins and loses! :P

Funny thing, dude from work came back from his holiday in Morroco, where typical day temperature was, like, 50°C. Yet he's less tanned than me, spending my vacation behind arctic circle. You don't want to go out of shadow in such conditions I guess (nice vacation, two weeks of melting).

(Send cold and reserved greetings to mr djskrimp, if you can)
#172779 by sj_2150
Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:52 pm
smelly people on public transport
#172783 by Keeker
Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:28 pm
BrunoN wrote:
Keeker wrote:
BrunoN wrote:
Migstopheles wrote:32°C in our office today. I'm not going to make it :(

Forecast says it will be up to 36°C here in few days. This is really, really shit. Me wants 22°C and no moar.

djskrimp says it is 48ºC where he is. He both wins and loses! :P

Funny thing, dude from work came back from his holiday in Morroco, where typical day temperature was, like, 50°C. Yet he's less tanned than me, spending my vacation behind arctic circle. You don't want to go out of shadow in such conditions I guess (nice vacation, two weeks of melting).

(Send cold and reserved greetings to mr djskrimp, if you can)

I sent your regards. And despite the heat he now has a bad cold/flu bug, he is feeling pretty ill.
#172825 by Leechmaster
Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:04 pm
As am I! Inflamed larynx, swollen uvula, swollen tonsils, ear infection.. I can't swallow.. Haven't been able to eat in 3 days, can't chew a thing, can barely swallow my own saliva, which is mostly phlegm so its clogging my throat when I swallow.. The swollen uvula is making me unable to talk unless I tilt my head back, I'm exhausted from not being able to eat, sugar levels srsly low and all that, but I've major head pains so I can't really sleep. I've had a pretty rotten few days. Also, I'd like to kill GlaxoSmithKline for making the tablets to cure this kind of illness - remember, can't swallow a thing - monstrously big. Feckin' choke on em every time I take them. Bah. :(
#172827 by Keeker
Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:22 pm
Leechmaster wrote:As am I! Inflamed larynx, swollen uvula, swollen tonsils, ear infection.. I can't swallow.. Haven't been able to eat in 3 days, can't chew a thing, can barely swallow my own saliva, which is mostly phlegm so its clogging my throat when I swallow.. The swollen uvula is making me unable to talk unless I tilt my head back, I'm exhausted from not being able to eat, sugar levels srsly low and all that, but I've major head pains so I can't really sleep. I've had a pretty rotten few days. Also, I'd like to kill GlaxoSmithKline for making the tablets to cure this kind of illness - remember, can't swallow a thing - monstrously big. Feckin' choke on em every time I take them. Bah. :(

Should have asked for liquid version! Sorry to hear it though, not fun. Hope you feel better soon.
#172828 by Leechmaster
Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:24 pm
The liquid version actually makes me quite ill. I can't take it without vomiting it back up.. Augmentin Duo.. You might have heard of it. Foul stuff. Very much an un-aweosme product.
#172863 by Biert
Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:36 am
I'm going on vacation next Tuesday, but the plane leave at 5am :(
#172875 by Persuader
Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:57 pm
I believe I have an infection in a wisdom tooth. :|
#172882 by Kivenkantaja
Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:21 pm
Biert wrote:I'm going on vacation next Tuesday, but the plane leave at 5am :(

I'm going next monday and I dislocated my shoulder yesterday.
#172907 by djskrimp
Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:35 am
Deployed to the desert? I can handle it.
Temps up to 48 degrees C, with relative humidities up to 30% at that temp: Okay, this hurts, but I'll live.
Fetid coffee: ARGHHHH!

Just kidding. Hi, all of you. I have interwebz again. Any new good music? (Besides Textures, which rules.)