Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#312546 by LicoriceLain
Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:22 am
Bookwyrm83 wrote:It'll probably blow over (no pun intended) as the guy accusing Clash has recanted his story. Still, most people won't look at him or Elmo the same again, now.

Tbh, I always thought Elmo was an annoying piece of shit. XD
#312575 by Bookwyrm83
Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:53 pm
LicoriceLain wrote:
Bookwyrm83 wrote:It'll probably blow over (no pun intended) as the guy accusing Clash has recanted his story. Still, most people won't look at him or Elmo the same again, now.

Yeah, but now you'll see him as annoying piece of shit who likes favors on the side. :P
#312578 by LicoriceLain
Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:55 pm
Bookwyrm83 wrote:
LicoriceLain wrote:

Yeah, but now you'll see him as annoying piece of shit who likes favors on the side. :P

MY NAME IS ELMO, lets fuck
#312579 by Bookwyrm83
Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:56 pm
LicoriceLain wrote:
Bookwyrm83 wrote:
LicoriceLain wrote:

MY NAME IS ELMO, lets fuck

I honestly hope someone makes a doll like that.

"ELMO LOVES YOU - NOW SUCK ME!"
#312581 by LicoriceLain
Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:00 pm
It will be on the black market in like 5 hours.
#313221 by LicoriceLain
Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:35 pm
Leechmaster wrote:http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/11/21/swedish-woman-charged-with-necrophilia-after-dozens-of-skeletal-parts-uncovered-in-home/

Oh dear. :shock:

Innocent until proven pervy.