27%
27%
9%
9%
14%
14%
#14798 by Vesper
Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:44 am
Now, a really nice question to all of you out there...
THINK ABOUT IT... deeply.

Would you be able to forget about mobiles, computers and the Net for the rest of your life and live an offline-life? :)

I already know I wouldn't

I'll die hooked on some website/forum/whatever...

btw - SPAM SPAM SPAM* join our TheKombinat clan in a huge battle for survival and domination @ http://games.swirve.com/earth (we're on Alliance server, the clan's tag is Kombinat) *SPAM SPAM SPAM

what's Earth 2025? A great turn-based online strategy... :) :twisted:

#14909 by Sinkharmony
Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:18 am
I go through periods when I am horribly addicted and times when I am barely ever on. These forums have attributed a bit to my addiction recently, but come summer I will hopefully be spending more time outside. I couldn't ever really completely give up computers though since I need them for recording. I am a slave to my machine.

#14943 by MullHawk
Thu Apr 22, 2004 12:32 pm
Sometimes I can be on here for hours on end and others only 30 mins to an hour a day. Finding the time to do it is a pain.

#14960 by Vesper
Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:55 pm
I have 3 forums to attend, two portals I co-create as a quasi-net-journalist-guy, a deviantart account to fill with my sick ideas, a blog to write (and several to read), 300+ contacts on tlen.pl (the best Polish communicator thingie), an online game I am fond of, and...

hell.

I am becoming digital.

#14961 by Apophis
Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:55 pm
there's absolutely jackshit else for me to do other than be on here, out spending money - that i normally dont have, or just generally sitting in my room sinking into the infinity of thoughts like a fat bird into treacle :shock:

so yeah, I have no life, and I'm sure you're all aware of that by my post count! :dead: