Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#320826 by JuZ
Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:08 pm
It was an interesting game without being that entertaining.

Glad it wasn't a shootout, and the best team of the tournament won... Well played Deutschland.
#320841 by swervedriver
Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:27 am
There's a saying that football is a game played by 22 players and in the end the Germans win.

Glad to see normality has been restored. :mrgreen:
#320852 by EphelDuath666
Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:43 pm
things have actually been quite normal here today. But I'm sure a lot of people will be watching our team's arrival tomorrow. I think about 35 million Germans watched the finale too which apparently is a record for us.
#324460 by JuZ
Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:37 am
Time to dig up this old fossil of a thread to celebrate the wonder that is Matthew Dellavedova. 20 points and outplayed Steph Curry to help the Cavs take a 2-1 lead in the NBA finals.

I've been following his progress since watching a bunch of his college games at St Mary's.

A lot of people seem shocked that he's playing so well in the NBA finals, against much "better" players. But anyone who watched him play for St Mary's isn't surprised at all.

Go Delly!
#324463 by swervedriver
Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:34 am
Well, not much to report here. MotoGP season's been pretty stellar thusfar, looking forward to watching all of that unfold. Formula 1 on the other hand is in its most boring season since... I dunno, 10-11 years? The only redeeming factor this year for me is Max Verstappen (Dutch pride certainly a factor here), but I hope for his sake the sport's regulations are changed sooner rather than later to bring the focus back to proper racing in ridiculously fast cars. Not all this fuel- and tire-saving bullshit with fabricated overtaking (DRS) we've been served the last few years.
#324468 by JuZ
Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:48 pm
Yeah F1 has definitely lost its shine for me lately. Bring back the screaming powermobiles.