43%
43%
N/A
N/A
7%
7%

#17024 by mistress2metal
Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:58 pm
Reality tv has gotten out of hand, though I must admit that I enjoy watching celebrities squirm. I'll totally watch it if they're getting tortured, lol

#17046 by StrappingYoungLad
Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:00 pm
mistress2metal wrote:Reality tv has gotten out of hand, though I must admit that I enjoy watching celebrities squirm. I'll totally watch it if they're getting tortured, lol
Which shows are you talking about"? :D Celebrity torture hey? :D

CHRIS

#17087 by Vesper
Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:17 am
Celebrity Deathmatch - now THAT was a show I could watch some more - great plot, great action, stupid humour, and a lot of brutality ;) :twisted:

#17123 by Apophis
Thu Apr 29, 2004 3:16 am
really bad animation though

#17164 by Sapphire
Thu Apr 29, 2004 5:59 am
South Park ain't exactly Pixar-quality animation...but it still rocks.

#17175 by mistress2metal
Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:15 am
StrappingYoungLad wrote:
mistress2metal wrote:Reality tv has gotten out of hand, though I must admit that I enjoy watching celebrities squirm. I'll totally watch it if they're getting tortured, lol

CHRIS

Well, Celebrity Fear Factor can sometimes be decent - especially when there are like, supermodels on there cuz they squirm during every little mission,... lol

#17176 by Sapphire
Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:24 am
I was so disappointed when Johnny Rotten was in that show...he was one of my heroes...

#17185 by Blazingmonga
Thu Apr 29, 2004 7:29 am
TV is a waste of time, full stop.

I deliberately didnt pay for a TV licence when I moved to where I am now, but that made me some kind of a freak in the eyes of the law. Am I the only person here who has no problem living without TV?

#17196 by Apophis
Thu Apr 29, 2004 8:16 am
not really.... to be honest, when I move out I dont think i'd be bothered enough about watching TV to warrant paying for a TV licence.

quite content to stick with my DVDs and/or my music.

#17203 by Sapphire
Thu Apr 29, 2004 8:22 am
Norwegian channel NRK is a must...that is a great channel! They have everything! :D 10 hours of metal videos every week...I love them.

#17208 by Apophis
Thu Apr 29, 2004 8:32 am
on a completely random note.... speaking of norway, how the fuck do i mail a letter to norway?

i've not done air-mail for letters before :shock:

cant be fucked queuing

#17270 by Sinkharmony
Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:07 am
mistress2metal wrote:
StrappingYoungLad wrote:

CHRIS

Well, Celebrity Fear Factor can sometimes be decent - especially when there are like, supermodels on there cuz they squirm during every little mission,... lol

Yeah, I love it when they make em eat all that weird nasty shit. I hope they bring Jessica Simpson on there and FORCE her to eat bull testicles and pig cock. I hate that stupid ho. I hope she and her husband burn in the stomach acid of a thousand komodo dragons.

#17276 by Sapphire
Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:21 am
They should make a show where popstars like Britney, Jessica Simpson, Justin Timberlake, Eminem (and so on) rock out to SYL, Meshuggah, Red Harvest etc.

THAT I'd pay good money to see :D Laugh of the century! Just imagine Britney trying to growl like Jens Kidman...

#18028 by Cognitive_Dissonance
Sun May 02, 2004 6:49 am
DVDs, I love my movies, and my shows, concerts etc. Black Adder, Red Dwarf, classics..