19%
5%
5%
9%
9%

#17471 by Devinaddicted_Nils
Fri Apr 30, 2004 2:50 am
Regal Jenkinson wrote:A tout le monde!

It's funny that Mustaine really ordered a French-French-teacher to America for that song.

This teacher should tell him how to accent right.... :coucou:

#17714 by thefillersweetcityjesus
Fri Apr 30, 2004 1:08 pm
MEGADETH MEGADETH MEGADETH MEGADETH MEGADETH MEGADETH MEGADETH MEGADETH

#17732 by Socialenemy69
Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:58 pm
Regal Jenkinson wrote:Also, the Deth has Mustaine, a tit of the highest order.

Mind you, Ulrich scores pretty high in the wanker stakes aswell.

c'mon, evreyone knows that Lars is the biggest douche in the universe.

#17734 by black_tooth_grin
Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:54 pm
Devinaddicted_Nils - I wonder what the new Megadeth will sound like...it should come out in quite a while.

I heard some rumours that Megadeth were going to release a new album in the coming months :shock: , i went to the website lastnight(http://www.megadeth.com ) and saw a pop up window saying download new Megadeth song. Since i haven't been to the site since they broke up i dont know if it's actually true, or they just haven't updated the site since 2002.

If anyone has some info of this new Megadeth please tell me.... I wonder who will do vocal's.?!?!?!?

#17740 by hog
Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:58 pm
I voted both. Metallica were kick ass but Mustaine always kept up and also sometimes kicked their ass! I dont think Metallica realised how talented Mustaine really was as a songwriter.

Hetfield is an amazing vocalist but to have Mustaine co-write tunes would of been amazing.

Im suprised that nobody is really suprised how 2 members of the same band were so talented and could seperatly write number 1 albums in the US! That was rare!

The World needs a hero was awful! The song writing was a joke, "Motopyscho"??? What the fuck!!!? St Anger was also bad but I dont think it was the song writing, the production was a bold experiment which didnt work IMHO.

#17753 by Krazee-Eyez Killa
Fri Apr 30, 2004 10:35 pm
Niether, I'm not a fan of either. As for Metallica, St. Anger is quite a joke album, its god-awful, their music has gotten worse the longer they've been around.

#17768 by 21st Century Jesus
Sat May 01, 2004 4:40 am
DEVIN TOWNSEND SAYS:

ST.ANGER SOUNDS LIKE ASS

he really did so in the fan questions forum on my question, its official!

so all Metallica fans like fart music :)

#17770 by black_tooth_grin
Sat May 01, 2004 5:15 am
Not many Metallica fan's would be happy after that comment, but his right anyway the new Metallica album sucks donkey balls with a faint sent of dog shit.

They should of not rushed into this one so much, they could of done such a better job and made a awesome album. Another factor was the departure of Jason Newsted, not many people know this but he actually got kicked out of Metallica for doing his side project ECO-Brain, Lars didn't want him to do it and get credit for his own project, so the only way they worked it out was to kick him out of Metallica, now they have some gaint ape running the bass which infact sounds worse, because they have actually for once turned the bassist guitar up.

For shame Metallica get Jason back, and kick Lar's swiss arse out of your band.

[/img]

#17829 by Fridge
Sat May 01, 2004 11:53 am
Metallica!

Megadeth are good, but not as good as Metallica, in my opinion. I quite liked Youthanasia, but not as much as Peace Sells.

There's something in Metallicas Songs that sturs something within me.

#17833 by Guest
Sat May 01, 2004 12:03 pm
Im A Strapping Young Lad wrote:If anyone has some info of this new Megadeth please tell me.... I wonder who will do vocal's.?!?!?!?

Mustaine himself ... They reform with the original guitarist

Geoff

#17888 by Ramses-Bringer Of War
Sat May 01, 2004 2:38 pm
I voted Megadeth.

I followed Metallica's career up till the Black Album, then dropped the ball
soon after. Even if they do release a Ride the Lightning or Master of Puppets pt. II - it will still be too little too late...

I know Megadeth are just as guilty for dodgy albums as well, but I love everything up till the Countdown album. I still followed their career afterwards though - primarily 'cos Marty Friedman is 2nd fave guitarist (Jason Becker is my 1st fave), and has been since I first heard Cacophony back in the day...

The Risk album is a pile of shite though and The World Needs A Hero was a pretty lacklustre attempt at a comeback... it'll be amusing to see what Mustaine pulls out the bag this time...

#18031 by Guitarzan
Sun May 02, 2004 7:17 am
I picked Metallica although I really used to like Megadeth, too. For some reason, I was WAY into Megadeth for about a year, then went back to Metallica and haven't listened to a lot of Megadeth since. Just not as good, IMO. I rather liked Youthanasia, myself. Risk was the most sub-par album, but TWNAH had its' moments.

I like EVERYTHING Metallica has put out, my only complaint being the dodgy album production on St. Anger, but that isn't detremental to my liking of the music itself.

#18065 by Vesper
Sun May 02, 2004 8:01 am
Erm.... Lars is not Swiss... he's Danish... o.O

#18242 by black_tooth_grin
Mon May 03, 2004 2:47 am
Erm.... Lars is not Swiss... he's Danish... o.O

hey man i dont care were his from, the guy's an asshole to his band. His always demanding his own way.

KICK THAT POOFTER OUT OF METALLICA

.....can you imagine Metallica without him.

#18245 by Ceessie
Mon May 03, 2004 3:12 am
Megadeth :)

it's that song hangar 18 that makes the difference :p
It a great piece of music and beats the crap out of everything metallica ever done. I think that's about it, my whole opinion in this matter is based on the love for 1 song :lol: