Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#253387 by Keeker
Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:12 am
Biert wrote:
Tyroshai wrote:
djskrimp wrote:
Biert wrote:I shall triviate your asses.

You gonna touch my cheeks three times?

The fact you don't watch movies really shows, Biert. :D

Yeah well, I don't know what beaker decided to put "movies" as a topic :P

I am not Fnargl. Also, how would it look if I put in all the topics that I could conceivably win at every day? (shut up Skrimp) I have, however, carefully left sports out. :mrgreen:
#253403 by mEh!
Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:59 pm
Biert wrote:
Tyroshai wrote:
djskrimp wrote:
Biert wrote:I shall triviate your asses.

You gonna touch my cheeks three times?

The fact you don't watch movies really shows, Biert. :D

Yeah well, I don't know what beaker decided to put "movies" as a topic :P

I sucked just as much as you did. :cry:
#253416 by Keeker
Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:40 am
Fnargl wrote:I am so good at this!

You'll be better still when you're playing under your own name next month :P (I'm too soft to delete it for this month)
#253418 by Bookwyrm83
Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:48 am
I hate my computer right now.
Damn thing crashed halfway through the quiz and I had to wait for my bloody internet to reboot, and I get penalized for time on top of it!
#253443 by Biert
Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:52 am
Amber wrote:Awww man... I'd play... But I is shiiitttttttt at trivia. It'd be embarrassing!

But funny. Give us all a laugh babe!
#253444 by mEh!
Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:00 am
Biert wrote:
Amber wrote:Awww man... I'd play... But I is shiiitttttttt at trivia. It'd be embarrassing!

But funny. Give us all a laugh babe!

lol wat?
#253449 by Keeker
Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:03 pm
mEh! wrote:WAHT? Is it on time? I went taking a piss. :furious:

You all need to read the notes I put at the start of the thread... yes, it's on a timer.
#253450 by ppinkham
Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:44 pm
One of my final exams is high school consisted of 20 pages of essay questions. The first page had a long list of instructions, almost took up the entire first page. About 3/4 of the way through those instructions there was a part that read "If you have read this far, you can sign your name on this paper and turn it in now, without answering the essay questions. You will receive an 'A' on your final exam simply for being able to read and comprehend these instructions. Do not tell your class mates why you are walking out. Enjoy your summer break!"

Only myself and two others in a class of 30+ walked out of class. The rest stayed the 2.5 hours and finished the test. :D
#253452 by Keeker
Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:06 pm
ppinkham wrote:One of my final exams is high school consisted of 20 pages of essay questions. The first page had a long list of instructions, almost took up the entire first page. About 3/4 of the way through those instructions there was a part that read "If you have read this far, you can sign your name on this paper and turn it in now, without answering the essay questions. You will receive an 'A' on your final exam simply for being able to read and comprehend these instructions. Do not tell your class mates why you are walking out. Enjoy your summer break!"

Only myself and two others in a class of 30+ walked out of class. The rest stayed the 2.5 hours and finished the test. :D

Brilliant. :mrgreen:
#253851 by Keeker
Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:57 pm
Blazingmonga wrote:This is very addictive. Must remember to do more often!

Yes. Yes, you must.

EVERYBODY! PLAY! <cracks whip>