Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#290200 by Faffy
Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:11 am
Aaaah! I actually knew the answers to two of them today! :D
Neurotransmitters and chromosomes. Yeeeah... 8)
...I still suck though.: P
#290224 by Keeker
Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:09 am
Faffy wrote:Aaaah! I actually knew the answers to two of them today! :D
Neurotransmitters and chromosomes. Yeeeah... 8)
...I still suck though.: P

I had an appalling list of questions! It was great! I was disappointed to pick the wrong dinosaur answer.. especially when I knew what the right one was. I shall blame lack of sleep or something. :P
#290251 by Biert
Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:42 pm
djskrimp wrote:
Faffy wrote:I SUCK!

I have that listed on my CV. You never know.....

Mine says I swallow.
#290990 by Keeker
Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:53 pm
Metal Day is just impossible. :P It's up there with maths questions. :P
#291521 by swervedriver
Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:15 am
I keep scoring 2nd places it seems. Yesterday was probably my 4th consecutive one.
#291980 by swervedriver
Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:27 am
Movies is definitely a category I could do without...
#293053 by Keeker
Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:01 pm
The end is nigh... will it be Swerve, Hex, Bookwyrm or Skrimp who wins the festive season quiz?

For January I thought I'd change it again. This month was fun but I suspect if it were to stay on those levels it would get a bit heavy going! Now, either I can go back to a general selection again or I can be a weirdo and make January a 'rest & relaxation' month by setting everything at Easy level. Which do you fancy?
#293057 by swervedriver
Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:56 pm
I've been wondering how the hell I managed to stay on top. I've been consistently failing the past week and a bit, except today it seems.

As for January, maybe a bit of both? Music and Metal seem a bit redundant, so you could change one to Dinosaurs or whatever. :lol:
#293061 by Keeker
Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:29 pm
swervedriver wrote:I've been wondering how the hell I managed to stay on top. I've been consistently failing the past week and a bit, except today it seems.

As for January, maybe a bit of both? Music and Metal seem a bit redundant, so you could change one to Dinosaurs or whatever. :lol:

Well I thought we'd go back to a general music topic rather than metal only. I always seem to get dinosaur questions in the science quiz but I'll see what I can do. :P Religion can go away until... hmmm.. Easter perhaps. :P
#293254 by Keeker
Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:43 am
Congratulations to Pim for winning the special December Christmas Quiz. (I will be PMing you so I can send you your mystery prize.) Well done everybody else - it was a close run thing for the top places!

New selection of questions now in place at a more gentle level for the post festive season hangovers. :D Enjoy.