Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#294266 by Bookwyrm83
Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:47 am
Even though Animals isn't for another few days, I've noticed that topic is mainly focused on horses. Maybe it's just the batch of questions I happen to receive, but some more variety would be nice. Or majority of questions about dogs, perhaps.
#294932 by Keeker
Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:09 am
Bookwyrm83 wrote:I just went in to have a go, and it says the host has closed it.
That's no fun.

I left a note in the shoutbox saying I'd close it for a short time to change settings.
#294955 by Bookwyrm83
Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:06 pm
Keeker wrote:
Bookwyrm83 wrote:I just went in to have a go, and it says the host has closed it.
That's no fun.

I left a note in the shoutbox saying I'd close it for a short time to change settings.

Yeah, I saw that I after I posted my little whine. :wink:
#294971 by djskrimp
Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:09 am
Bookwyrm83 wrote:
Keeker wrote:
That's no fun.

Yeah, I saw that I after I posted my little whine. :wink:

Pay her in chocolates. It always works.
#298387 by Keeker
Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:30 pm
Yes people, new quiz today. I've selected the harder levels again to see what's in there this time. Plus I've swapped Animals for Literature.

Time to sharpen your pencils.
#298388 by Tyroshai
Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:08 pm
Keeker wrote:Plus I've swapped Animals for Literature.

Noooooooooooooooo
#298390 by Keeker
Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:57 am
Tyroshai wrote:
Keeker wrote:Plus I've swapped Animals for Literature.

Noooooooooooooooo

Yeah, I know. *I* was good at animals too. But there isn't enough questions in the storage bank for that to last. No idea why, you'd think there'd be thousands. I'll bring it back though at a later date. I don't know what Literature will be like either but I'll likely be crap at it.

Just didn't want everybody getting too bored! :P
#301069 by Keeker
Mon May 07, 2012 12:45 pm
Ultimetalhead wrote:This looks fun. Today's quiz was pretty ridiculous, as I don't watch too many movies, but I could have probably pwned a lot of people at yesterday's geography quiz. :chain:

Get used to the ridiculous questions the computer drags up some wacky ones.