Post HevyDevy fan art, covers, mashups, guitar tabs, etc here
#70230 by Greg Reason
Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:03 pm
and I know that *certain* fucken nazis rather unnecessarily don't want me to mention it up her ebut I feel the need to say it anywayz because I put a LOT of time and effort into doing these latest ones and I would like for all of you to be able to play these wonderful songs, so go over to that other *certain* board and enjoy.

#70241 by Justinic
Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:55 pm
Sweet, you posted new Bjork tabs on yahoo.com? I can't wait to check them out.

:D

#70305 by Blazingmonga
Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:55 am
Greg Reason wrote:Nah, I can't tab Bjork, her guitar parts are far too difficult! :lol:

Hey no slagging Bjork! Otherwise I will get my skinny Nazi ass and whip you against it!

Actually that is quite a bad mental image. I am very sorry. On all counts.

#70418 by Jeroen
Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:46 am
Heheee... I love the title of the post... And I love you mentioning it... I wouldn't have checked a *certain* site if I haden't known... thanks dude!

#70497 by imprinted
Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:43 pm
i feel deprived i don't even know what the certain site is and what the certain band is. PM?
#70502 by Guest
Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:13 pm
Greg Reason wrote:and I know that *certain* fucken nazis rather unnecessarily don't want me to mention it up her ebut I feel the need to say it anywayz because I put a LOT of time and effort into doing these latest ones and I would like for all of you to be able to play these wonderful songs, so go over to that other *certain* board and enjoy.

What is the need of a thread like this ? Public vendetta against some pretty nasty nazi mods ? It won't work like this around here so change your speech and be clever

Thank you