Post HevyDevy fan art, covers, mashups, guitar tabs, etc here
#276087 by ppinkham
Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:41 pm
http://www.peavey.com/products/software/ampkitlink/

I just received one of these as an early birthday present from my wife. It is awesome! I can sit in the living room with my family and jam for hours getting almost the exact same sounds out of this app as I do my actual gear, all from my little iPod Touch earbuds.

There is recording and playback capabilities as well as the amp modeling and effects. The Link is about $40, and the basic app is free, and you can just buy add-ons that you want, or you can pick a bundle of amps and effects for $19.99.

So far, I am having a blast with this thing.
#276191 by Edkaye
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:51 am
Hey, that's good to know. I'd been thinking of picking one of these up for just that situation.

I've really been impressed with Peavey recently. I picked up a Vypyr 30 as a practice amp, and its modelling functions are just amazing. I used to have a Cube 30, which had a really nice clean sound, but the distorted channels were really weak. The Peavey Kicks its ass.

I also got a Peavey Grind 5 bass a couple of weeks ago, and this thing is sexy as hell! It sounds like a dream, and looks like it cost 10X what I paid for it.

Now to save up for a 6505... well, we need to move into a full-size house before that :)