Post HevyDevy fan art, covers, mashups, guitar tabs, etc here
#297926 by haze
Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:46 am
I hope this is the right place to discuss this... anyway, I found some interesting news today:

http://www.voice.fi/uutiset/viihde/is-v ... ia/2/36769

...yeah, it's in Finnish, but you can try Google Translator if you want to read the whole thing (or I can translate for you, if necessary). But basically it's about a TV show called 'Rock 'n' Roll Rescue' where rock stars are trying to find homes for abandoned animals, and Devin is going to be in it! Along with Iggy Pop, My Chemical Romance and Kat Von D. The show will be hosted by Toni-Marie, the daughter of Tony Iommi. It's said that it's thanks to her that so many famous people will participate.

Sooo... any thoughts? I can't tell how excited I got when I noticed Devin's name there. He's not often mentioned in the Finnish media :D Then again, I got a bit annoyed by the fact that he's being called a 'guitarist'. C'mon, he's much more than that! The author of the article could have simply googled his name and found out that he does other things as well... But I'm actually really looking forward to this thing. And it's for a good cause, too.
#297934 by haze
Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:38 am
Not exactly, the article I linked only says that it's going to be filmed mostly in the UK & USA. And the paper version of Ilta-Sanomat (the source for the news) says they only have a pilot episode ready... so idk, probably not very soon. We'll have to wait for more information I guess.
#297950 by Lettuce
Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:37 pm
I've met Toni a few times! Her old band supported my friend's band a few years ago on tour...she fancied their singer :P hurr

Video it for us please? <3
#297964 by NamasteLikeBender
Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:54 am
haze wrote:Not exactly, the article I linked only says that it's going to be filmed mostly in the UK & USA. And the paper version of Ilta-Sanomat (the source for the news) says they only have a pilot episode ready... so idk, probably not very soon. We'll have to wait for more information I guess.

Dammit. I was looking forward to just "randomly" running into Devin somewhere in Helsinki :D