Post HevyDevy fan art, covers, mashups, guitar tabs, etc here
#321584 by Jack8the8Ripper
Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:25 pm
Hey guys, I've just moved out of the house at the ripe-old-better-late-than-never age of 25 to begin graduate school and I've had a little free time on my hands. A couple (geez, 4?) years back when I was committing myself to the college gig, I made music videos for each song of the Terria album in the spring- and summertime so in the homework-laden winter I would remember what it was like to relax. Now, a little older and hopefully wiser, I've found myself compulsively recording videos of my new surroundings as Dev's music plays in my head.

On a personal note, Dev's music has been a soundtrack to my life since 2008 ('07 including SYL :wink: ); it's no exaggeration to say he's changed my outlook on, and attitude towards, life - I am among the legion laddies and lassies to have been saved from the clutches of tr00 krieg-kvlt posturing, Dev's gift was my own individuality. I explained to my grandmother years back that my neglectful attitude toward my passion, science, was a result of my attempts to be 'cool;' I knew immediately what the term Casualties of Cool meant, and I'm glad to say over the years I've embraced my nerddom and now thangs is groovy.

Anyway :ED666:

Enjoy!

[youtube]CB67ty2_YQg[/youtube]
[youtube]C_gZUUL4c18[/youtube]
[youtube]roCHRop9Mjk[/youtube]