Post HevyDevy fan art, covers, mashups, guitar tabs, etc here

#62737 by Kinski
Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:14 pm
Ron Thal of the band Bumblefoot (http://www.bumblefoot.com) plays Vigier Surfreter fretless guitars. He's also one of the greatest guitarists alive.

-Alec

#62742 by 7lights
Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:46 am
A band Devin produced called The Heavils play fretless guitars. They build them themselves out of toilet seat lids, chrome valve covers and all sorts of crazy shit. I got to try out some of their guitars when they were recording, it was pretty wacky.

#62749 by IBrokeAString
Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:53 am
I've been seriously thinking about getting me some cheapo axe to customize the hell out of it. Should be a LOT of fun. With Dev's guitar shit post in mind I strongly presume that THAT'S what LTD's were made for ;)

#62750 by mo
Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:59 am
IBrokeAString wrote:I've been seriously thinking about getting me some cheapo axe to customize the hell out of it. Should be a LOT of fun. With Dev's guitar shit post in mind I strongly presume that THAT'S what LTD's were made for ;)

go for it, its muchos fun

#63720 by Yok
Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:35 pm
In a guitar shop in Parramatta I found a fretless U.S Fender Precision bass for $200, I was confused cos I had never seen one that looked like it (it wasn't a standard P-Bass design) and it was really cheap, but fretless basses are fucking cool, nice sounds you can make!