Archived
#59098 by mo
Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:11 pm
Shot in the dark. I met you at Utopia (rip off artists) and got you to sign Terria except it was for my little bro and I got you to write, 'JAMES EATS COCK'

Curious if you remembered and also, James laughed his tits off. He's still quite upset that he hasn't been able to see you live because of the usual age restrictions at venues.
#59157 by StrappingYoungLad
Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:39 am
mo wrote:Shot in the dark. I met you at Utopia (rip off artists) and got you to sign Terria except it was for my little bro and I got you to write, 'JAMES EATS COCK'

Curious if you remembered and also, James laughed his tits off. He's still quite upset that he hasn't been able to see you live because of the usual age restrictions at venues.

THAT IS GOLD BROTHER! I take it that James is ur bro!?

KRIS
#59189 by mo
Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:29 pm
StrappingYoungLad wrote:
mo wrote:Shot in the dark. I met you at Utopia (rip off artists) and got you to sign Terria except it was for my little bro and I got you to write, 'JAMES EATS COCK'

THAT IS GOLD BROTHER! I take it that James is ur bro!?

KRIS

yeah my stupid little brother
It was my friend's bday on the day so he bought himself a bday card and got the guys to sign it.