Archived
#61147 by bloodredcurls
Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:26 am
Hey, someone here on the forum had said they figured out what the chorale part at the end of 'voices in the fan' was.
I didn't make a note of it when I had the chance :oops: .
I would be grateful if you know where the part originally came from you could post it here or pm me.
Cheers!

#61148 by Guest
Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:28 am
Sorry for the loss of datas but Nils played with mass weapons destruction and BOOM here we are ... I try to deal with ipowerweb to get the two databases tables I need to bring all the threads back but these fuckas ask me money now !!! Grrrr

#61154 by SvenTheMan
Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:58 am
As far as I remember: "Timor et Tremor" by Orlandus/Orlende/Orlande di/de Lassus, there are many different pronounciations on the web. Orlende di Lassus is correct imo.

I searched for it when it were posted the first time and somehow found everything from Lassus on web or cd but this particular one called "timor et tremor" (latin= I fear and I tremble? Something like that when I recall my latin lessons some years ago...).

Any help? Who can find it :?:

#61155 by flood_of_rain
Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:07 am
EDITED BY GEOFF VIRUS AND SPYWARE ALERT VERIFY YOUR SOURCES BOYS !!! :evil:
I found this site claiming to have the file there to download but i dunno how (or if) you can or not :sad:
if you can work out if the song is there, lemme know

#61159 by A Gruesome Discovery
Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:24 am
flood_of_rain wrote:EDITED BY GEOFF VIRUS AND SPYWARE ALERT VERIFY YOUR SOURCES BOYS !!!

Run Adaware after clicking that link, btw. Most of the dozen or so cookies it places on your machine are trackers. I'm too scared to click the download link, so I can't attest as to whether it works or not.

#61162 by flood_of_rain
Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:50 am
sorry guys :(

I honestly didnt mean for something like that to happen.
i was running Opera (the browser) and nothign seemed to come up for me.
if anybody got any adware coz of it, im truly sorry, i was just trying to help out :(
I'm downloading said song from a friend now. if it is the right one, then i will let you guys know and will share it over msn to avoid further troubles. again, i am sorry...

#61177 by Guest
Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:47 pm
Mistress2metal
They took her computer at work and blocked every internet access

Geoff

#61178 by A Gruesome Discovery
Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:07 pm
flood_of_rain wrote:sorry guys :(

I honestly didnt mean for something like that to happen.
i was running Opera (the browser) and nothign seemed to come up for me.
if anybody got any adware coz of it, im truly sorry, i was just trying to help out :(
I'm downloading said song from a friend now. if it is the right one, then i will let you guys know and will share it over msn to avoid further troubles. again, i am sorry...

Relax, it's no big deal; it's just tracking cookies. Easily removable. Block them cookies. :D
#61188 by hairy
Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:06 pm
bloodredcurls wrote:Hey, someone here on the forum had said they figured out what the chorale part at the end of 'voices in the fan' was.
I didn't make a note of it when I had the chance :oops: .
I would be grateful if you know where the part originally came from you could post it here or pm me.
Cheers!

:?
Why don't you ask Dev himself?
You'll get the right answer this way... Better than any rumor on a forum, no?
:wink:

#61211 by Coma Divine
Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:04 pm
Someone definitely asked this a few months back, and it was Omer who rode to our rescue, so he definitely knows. I, on the other hand...have forgotten what it was. :oops:

Man, I get tracking cookies all the time. Even with Norton Internet Security Pro 2004. :evil:

#61370 by Guest
Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:05 pm
Available on Emule ... :roll:

#61374 by bloodredcurls
Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:23 pm
It just figures. I ask the Iron Chef & Cheffette and get 'I dunno'.

Omer gets, 'Oh that? Trimor Et Tremor by Orland De Lassus'.

One of us is definitely more charming than the other, I wonder which one?

Omer: :zen:

Bloodredboob: :knocked:

#61377 by hairy
Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:29 pm
bloodredcurls wrote:One of us is definitely more charming than the other, I wonder which one?

:lol:

If I'm right, Dev even made a copy of the CD with the song for Omer!

:wink: