Archived
#77725 by IronMaiden736
Wed May 11, 2005 10:25 pm
1. How come you don't play the fluke live? That song sounds like it would be amazing live. Also, you don't play very many songs from terria live. Is there a reason?

2. When are we going to see a DTB tour again? Hopefully sometime in the near future :D

3. This one really isnt about DTB, but more about SYL. Do you know if you are going to be signing or having a meet and greet with fans at Sounds of the underground like they do at ozzfest with the bands? I really want to meet Hevy Devy :D

#77737 by beavis christ
Thu May 12, 2005 1:48 am
We dont play the fluke live just because it hasnt been introduced to the set yet. I think the reason we dont play many from Terria is that Earth Day is like a half hour :lol: I have to agree that is one of the songs I would like to see as well. You have to remember that there is quite a few songs to choose from so there will always be something left out.

Another tour? Probably nothing until the new record is done, I think we are starting that sometime around August.

#77738 by Coma Divine
Thu May 12, 2005 1:59 am
"a half hour":D

And I think Question No. 3 would be better off asked over at the SYL Board, where you'll have a much greater chance of an answer. :wink:

#77741 by beavis christ
Thu May 12, 2005 2:08 am
well maybe not quite that long.

#77744 by beavis christ
Thu May 12, 2005 2:14 am
Memory dont fail me now :lol:

#77754 by funny_little_guy
Thu May 12, 2005 5:25 am
Haha please play a 30 minute long version of Earth Day and just stop in the middle like 'shit..... what was the next part again?' I think any veriation in the set would be good it seems to be you guys have been playing kinda the same songs for a long time, i mean they're great songs but there are some great live songs like 'fluke' that kinda get negleted i think.

#77756 by IBrokeAString
Thu May 12, 2005 5:35 am
30 minutes of Earth Day + a bit of the suggestion up there

*riff*
*intermission*
"HEY! It's all crap! What's the next part again? Get down there and MOW MY FUCKING LAAAAAAAAAWN!"
*riff*

:lol:

#77758 by Coma Divine
Thu May 12, 2005 5:39 am
And then Beav's memory goes and they launch into an involuntary live version of Funktard's "Boogie Woogie" at aboot the 18 minute mark. :lol: